What to do, where to go

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Klinge

Reaction score
I'm coming over from Denmark for the Reading game. I am bringing a couple of Danish mates for their first visit to BDTBL. What do I do with them Friday evening, pre-match, post-match? Ideas for where to eat and epecially drink would be much appreciated. We are staying at the Copthorne so anywhere within easy staggering distance.
Thanks

I'm coming over from Denmark for the Reading game. I am bringing a couple of Danish mates for their first visit to BDTBL. What do I do with them Friday evening, pre-match, post-match? Ideas for where to eat and epecially drink would be much appreciated. We are staying at the Copthorne so anywhere within easy staggering distance.
Thanks

Nab a cab down to Ecclesall Road on Friday night. Plenty of good eateries and drinking spots. Kelham Island is also well worth a visit but I'd get down early if you're wanting grub. Gets ridiculously busy these days.

Saturday pre-match, walk over to The Clubhouse. Usually a great atmosphere, great bar choice and lots of tellies for the early/late kick-off matches. Beer Engine and The Albion are also well worth a visit.

Thanks
Le chambre

If you'd like a good laugh, have the cabbie drive past Rustopia.
Always cracks me up.

If you'd like a good laugh, have the cabbie drive past Rustopia.
Always cracks me up.
Danish bacon ;)

I agree with Tom ,go in the Clubhouse/Hermitage pre match ,best place for a match atmosphere for a visitor.

Back
Top Bottom