What’s going on at S6

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

From the director who was at charlton , she was the only director to come to the lane on derby day had a few and opened up about a few facts in the copthorn after
The goalie they won’t play , Butland was going to Chelsea in summer he was going to stoke for £7m but wouldn’t go and be number 2 there when butland deal fell thru and club had relied on the money so chanseri bombed him out , Hutchinson QPR bound not been injured for months ,
Manager having to work with a spread sheet every week so he only has a certain amount of cash to work with week in week out hence why players are playing one week then benched or dropped the next week because of playing bonuses don’t fit into that weeks spread sheet , hence why he won’t get bullet because he works within the parameters set by the chairman

I had a very frustrating working week, so reading this on Friday really made me smile. If true, an absolute mess.

Mark Duffee said to our Billee,
"Have you heard old Josh has got V.D"?,
He said "Yes, he's in a mess,
And so are the Wednesday..f.c"..

..sung to I'M A KNOCK KNEED CHICKEN.

According to Nixon, Brucie could be coming to the rescue.

View attachment 46747

IMG_20181209_141917.jpg.fed68c8a036b5f8c1e6209ebd21d1ed6.jpg

More our rescue than the pigs.

Bruce is like Redknapp in getting clubs in the shit financially.

What prices can they increase to rake in the millions he'll need to spend before he's sacked again for being useless?
Yeah, I didn’t believe it for that reason - Bruce needs money and they haven’t got a pot to piss in. But that’s now - presumably next year they can have another go.

Yeah, I didn’t believe it for that reason - Bruce needs money and they haven’t got a pot to piss in. But that’s now - presumably next year they can have another go.

I think it's the year after. I'd say unless they sell their valuable players but I don't think they've got any now. Their form has wiped millions off their squad, and the injuries.

Reach is their only fit and decent player but he can't be worth more than 4 or 5 million quid.

Rhodes is benchwarming at Norwich.

Everyone else has become a crock thanks to their tremendous medical team, or is old enough to be talking to their agents about transitioning into punditry, and then theirs the out of contract ones that won't get half of what they might've been worth if Wendy weren't hoarders.

I'd be very surprised if they can afford Bruce's wages and bankroll his management style (hit it with a sledgehammer made of compressed money and gold ingots).

I can't even see them going British.

I think it's the year after. I'd say unless they sell their valuable players but I don't think they've got any now. Their form has wiped millions off their squad, and the injuries.

Reach is their only fit and decent player but he can't be worth more than 4 or 5 million quid.

Rhodes is benchwarming at Norwich.

Everyone else has become a crock thanks to their tremendous medical team, or is old enough to be talking to their agents about transitioning into punditry, and then theirs the out of contract ones that won't get half of what they might've been worth if Wendy weren't hoarders.

I'd be very surprised if they can afford Bruce's wages and bankroll his management style (hit it with a sledgehammer made of compressed money and gold ingots).

I can't even see them going British.

All their expensive signings are shit. Why would anybody want to buy them for half of what they cost and more to the point, why would any of them move and take a massive drop in wages. For the next few years our porky neighbours will only be going one way.

Brucie is at least British, and understands the game here.

Carlos believed that a player couldn't play two games in a week, hence the bloated squad. This is one of the main reasons for the injuries, because players need to be played regularly, as cars need to be run, especially in our climate. The constant squad rotation, in, out, shake it all about, is a major cause of the club's problems.

Jos attempted to introduce an alien brand of defending which the players are incapable of playing, and this has destroyed confidence. Wednesday's defence was already the weakest part of the team, then half of it left. The squad is on its knees, and that situation won't be alleviated till Jos leaves.

Take a look at this. Look at the faces before the game yesterday.

All their expensive signings are shit. Why would anybody want to buy them for half of what they cost and more to the point, why would any of them move and take a massive drop in wages. For the next few years our porky neighbours will only be going one way.

But that's where clubs are going wrong. Loan a player who could be a game-changer - Mitrovic, Tammy Abraham, Dwight Gayle etc. who've got a point to prove and will bust a gut. Or has-beens like Rhodes, Fletcher and Hooper who don't give a shit once their last pay-day contract has been signed? Tough choice.

Brucie is at least British, and understands the game here.

Carlos believed that a player couldn't play two games in a week, hence the bloated squad. This is one of the main reasons for the injuries, because players need to be played regularly, as cars need to be run, especially in our climate. The constant squad rotation, in, out, shake it all about, is a major cause of the club's problems.

Jos attempted to introduce an alien brand of defending which the players are incapable of playing, and this has destroyed confidence. Wednesday's defence was already the weakest part of the team, then half of it left. The squad is on its knees, and that situation won't be alleviated till Jos leaves.

Take a look at this. Look at the faces before the game yesterday.

You must have been embarrassed by your no show at the lane

F45A0A83-08B0-4283-AD9B-E3FB6597F8FC.jpeg Think they’ve got the wrong brucie mind you he’s got more get up an go than Jos

Back
Top Bottom