West Ham

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

ReeceofBDTBL

Reaction score
Very impressed, Moyes is doing an excellent job and Declan Rice, whilst I don’t think he’s good enough on the ball for England, is one of the best defensive players I’ve seen in this league. He was an absolute colossus today, destroyed so much of our play

Rice is a better and more physical version of Norwood, unfortunately for us. I think Wilder singed Berge to be our "Rice" but he isn't quite ready yet.

That aside I thought West Ham were a bang average Premier League team. Pretty even first half and then looked miles better than us in that second without really having to work too hard.

Rice is a better and more physical version of Norwood, unfortunately for us. I think Wilder singed Berge to be our "Rice" but he isn't quite ready yet.

That aside I thought West Ham were a bang average Premier League team. Pretty even first half and then looked miles better than us in that second without really having to work too hard.
Norwood and Rice are completely different players, same with Berge.
Rice doesn’t have Norwoods range of passing and can’t drive through the opposition like Berge can when he actually shows up.
Don’t understand what was wrong with Berge today, just completely flat

Back
Top Bottom