Match Thread West Ham United v. Sheffield United - 26th Oct 19

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

WHU
WHU
WHU

Final

Final
Final
SUFC
SUFC
SUFC
Status
Ratings for this match closed
So after the magnificent result and performance on Monday against Arsenal it's time to take on London opposition once again this afternoon. This time with the trip to West Ham. After good early season form, they seem to have lost their way somewhat, particular in the last 2 league games, where they have apparently been poor. However they have a very talented squad, and an excellent manager. Question is whether they'll be up for it as much as our lads where confidence is high, and perhaps increasing. Very difficult match to predict, but their fans don't seem overly confident....

But anyway...

Any team news? :)

Presumably we go with what started against Arsenal?

But we do need the same options again from the the bench IMO.

I'm thinking if we match the intensity of Monday's performance we should be able to get a positive result. However can that been done to the same level so relatively soon. Knowing CW, I think so, but this is no easy game. If we score, I think it will be Mousset. But I have a feeling our defence will lead the way in this game as it were, and secure a somewhat drab 0-0. That'd do for me, and we remain unbeaten away.

Safe journey all.

UTB

I’m sure we’ll be organised and give them a good game, but I’m not confident that we have much of a goal threat. I can see West Ham having more attempts on goal than us and some of them going in😲. Hope I’m wrong but I think our unbeaten away run may end today.

Bit of pressure on with a Champions League rival getting such a positive result last night. No offence to plucky little West Ham but we should have too much quality if we show up.

We are unbeaten away and brimming with confidence after Monday night.

So for the first time this season I am anticipating an away win today.

i want to see 3000 blades doing the Doyle cockney walk at full time!

1-2

So after the magnificent result and performance on Monday against Arsenal it's time to take on London opposition once again this afternoon. This time with the trip to West Ham. After good early season form, they seem to have lost their way somewhat, particular in the last 2 league games, where they have apparently been poor. However they have a very talented squad, and an excellent manager. Question is whether they'll be up for it as much as our lads where confidence is high, and perhaps increasing. Very difficult match to predict, but their fans don't seem overly confident....

But anyway...

Any team news? :)

Presumably we go with what started against Arsenal?

But we do need the same options again from the the bench IMO.

I'm thinking if we match the intensity of Monday's performance we should be able to get a positive result. However can that been done to the same level so relatively soon. Knowing CW, I think so, but this is no easy game. If we score, I think it will be Mousset. But I have a feeling our defence will lead the way in this game as it were, and secure a somewhat drab 0-0. That'd do for me, and we remain unbeaten away.

Safe journey all.

UTB

🐧🐧🐧🐧🐧🐧🐧🐧🐧🐧🐧

We are unbeaten away and brimming with confidence after Monday night.
So for the first time this season I am anticipating an away win today.

Agree that logically we have a great chance of winning.
We have the confidence where as West Ham are in a mini slump.

Over the decades I’ve seen us lose these types of matches so often.
We’re long overdue a defeat whereas West Ham are due a win.
They have much more talented players than others but don’t have our attitude, organisation and team work.
I’d take a draw now but got a feeling we’ll lose 1-0 or 2-1.

Agree that logically we have a great chance of winning.
We have the confidence where as West Ham are in a mini slump.

Over the decades I’ve seen us lose these types of matches so often.
We’re long overdue a defeat whereas West Ham are due a win.
They have much more talented players than others but don’t have our attitude, organisation and team work.
I’d take a draw now but got a feeling we’ll lose 1-0 or 2-1.
You're right this is a game where they're due a win and we're due an away loss. So will be a good guage on how well we can do this season... If we can go out there and be like fark it we're gonna keep going and take something from this game too.

Happy with that tbh. Guessing Mousset can’t start twice in a short space of time yet, and we’ve got plenty of impact off the bench if needed.

COME ON BLADES!!!!

for me this would be the best 3 points of the season.

Fucking disgrace that Sharp still doesn't start.

We must be the only team in the country that doesn't play their best goalscorer.

I think I'd have gone mcgoldrick and sharp to start to be honest if moose couldn't start, Robinson has shown the least out of all the strikers for me so far.

Robinson isn't a striker........ Its a wilder project...... Bit like wenger did with Henry

I think Billy can feel disappointed by his lack of game time with some justification, but I am not sure todays game is the one he should be starting.

No he hasn’t, Sharp doesn’t have the legs for the premier league, not for full games and certainly not for a full season . Deal with it!

No he hasn’t, Sharp doesn’t have the legs for the premier league, not for full games and certainly not for a full season . Deal with it!

Bollocks.

He's not a box to box midfielder.

He played 90 mins last season no problem.

Premier league and he’s a year older . That’s a fact . Anyhow UTBS

tried everything but can't get a small river .😢

any kind soul got a link .?

Back
Top Bottom