West Ham 3 Blades 0 - report/pod

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

McGoldrick won a free kick early on half way but the next foul went the other way and was in a much more dangerous position. Lingard’s clever flick fed Bowen and Osborn brought him down. Rice took it and hit it firmly and Ramsdale did well to parry away. As Stevens chased Dawson he stupidly tripped the defender who was going nowhere. The penalty may have seemed a surprise to some but looked pretty clear cut as the replays proved. Fortunately for the returning wing back, VAR saw that the West Ham man was slightly in front of him from Rice’s kick and the penalty was overturned in favour of offside.
It was never a penalty!

It makes you wonder what they fuck about at at training sessions, the number of set-pieces we screw up. And Fulham will shaft us.
What I can't understand is when we were in League One and the Championship, we were renowned for our inventiveness at set pieces and used a number of clever routines. There were even articles written about it. Now our only tactic appears to be hit the first man.

What I can't understand is when we were in League One and the Championship, we were renowned for our inventiveness at set pieces and used a number of clever routines. There were even articles written about it. Now our only tactic appears to be hit the first man.
If that’s an actual tactic, then there’s some deeper genius going on with these routines (that I’ve not actually noticed come off yet), and Norwood deserves all his marks upping by at least three.

Turn your screen upside down and it might look like we beat them 3-0.
Imagine John Stead scored a screamer.
Have a nice cheesy grin.
😀

Back
Top Bottom