Match Thread West Bromwich Albion vs Sheffield United - 28 November 2020

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

WES
WES
WES

Final

Final
Final
SUFC
SUFC
SUFC
Status
Ratings for this match closed
  • Admin
1606162752123.png v. 1606162759533.png
EPL Week 10 - Saturday 28th November 2020 - The Hawthornes

Please keep all discussion related to the match within this thread.

Matchday Stats/Player Ratings
- https://www.s24su.com/forum/index.php?match-day/match/west-bromwich-albion-vs-sheffield-united.518/

Officials:

Referee:
Mike Dean
Assistant Referee: Darren Cann
Assistant Referee: Mark Scholes
Fourth Official: Gavin Ward
Video Assistant Referee: Martin Atkinson
Additional Video Assistant Referee: Ian Hussin

Coverage:

Follow via S24SU Twitter
: https://twitter.com/s24su

📺 Live TV Coverage:

1606519710197.png

Last edited:

Might as well start getting pissed now. This is going to be intense

Got a good feeling about tonight (maybe that’s cos I started on the eggnog early doors?? 🤔)
2 nil Blades... McB and Sander to score!

Also... sounds like our Chris has upset Klopp listening to his post match interview! 🤣 fooking embarrassing scenes!

Got a good feeling about tonight (maybe that’s cos I started on the eggnog early doors?? 🤔)
2 nil Blades... McB and Sander to score!

Also... sounds like our Chris has upset Klopp listening to his post match interview! 🤣 fooking embarrassing scenes!

Just heard that drivel from Klopp. He reckons "at least 15, maybe 16" managers want 5 subs but Wilder doesn't.

I mean, that's really credible isn't it? Just about every club in the league wants 5 subs but we don't have them because United won't agree.

We all know that decisions in the Premier League are carried by getting 14 votes. Clearly, Klopp is being economical with the truth to get his pet issue on the agenda again. Wilder is right about him; Klopp is a world class politician. He'll say anything - true or not - as long as it furthers his own cause.

New Updated: West Bromwich Albion FC (First Team) v Sheffield United FC (First Team)
Premier League
Referee: Chiles, Adrian
Assistant Referee: Lycett, Joe
Assistant Referee: Henry, Lenny
Fourth Official: Clapton, Eric
Video Assistant Referee: Skinner, Frank
Additional Video Assistant Referee: Walters, Julie
They'll not need it.
We need Bean and Warnock running the line.

Just heard that drivel from Klopp. He reckons "at least 15, maybe 16" managers want 5 subs but Wilder doesn't.

I mean, that's really credible isn't it? Just about every club in the league wants 5 subs but we don't have them because United won't agree.

We all know that decisions in the Premier League are carried by getting 14 votes. Clearly, Klopp is being economical with the truth to get his pet issue on the agenda again. Wilder is right about him; Klopp is a world class politician. He'll say anything - true or not - as long as it furthers his own cause.
I’ve always liked Klopp... but yes I think you’re right. That outburst wasn’t very cool at all. You just don’t do things like that!

Might as well start getting pissed now. This is going to be intense

Cracked my first one today at 11:30am, if we don’t win today we’re as good as down in my opinion, this is the biggest game we’ve played in a long time.

I live fairly near West Bromwich. If we win this game, I am going to go into the local Asda wearing a Billy McEwan face mask and wank myself off down the mince pie aisle!
Just put your 'I ♥️ the Battle of Bramall Lane' tee shirt on and don't forget to wear a mask for Covid.

"Chris Wilder rules the Premier League", looks like we aren't going down after all!

Cracked my first one today at 11:30am, if we don’t win today we’re as good as down in my opinion, this is the biggest game we’ve played in a long time.
I’m with you!... feeling pretty tipsy already! Won’t get any better as the Moscow Mules raise their ugly head! Haha

It’s a must win game. Very nervous. If we don’t win this, I honestly think we’ll be relegated.
I’ve got a good feeling Birley mate. Can’t wait for it to start now! Venga bus has just pulled up outside! It’s party time tonight!!

I hope it's a positive pressing change like bringing in Mousset or Burke instead of doing something like dropping Rammers

Makes you wonder with what wilder said yesterday. He would not name someone who was probably touch and go. Is it mcburnie not playing. Possibly Billy and brewster

Only players I'd say would be a surprise to see start are Bryan, Jags, Rodwell and Billy. Maybe Bogle?

Someone was said to be touch and go... so I'm thinking one of the core could be out - possibly Ramsdale or Egan.

The other possibility is a change in formation with someone like basham dropping out to go to a 4 at the back perhaps.

17/10 away win. Fill yet boots. I am going to the pub after for live music and a dance. COYRAWW!😎

Back
Top Bottom