Wesley

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Possibly great news for us. Will they still be in for Maupay? Abraham could go back to them on loan (depending on Chelsea's transfer situation) and he's arguably a better striker than old Neal...unless they were priced out by Brentford...

Huge signing for them.

Chucking money on unknowns is not a proven way to get success,he is Brazilian and somehow has to learn to settle in shitty Birmingham, 22m means nothing for an unknown and unproven striker, and buying south American is as risky as it gets

Chucking money on unknowns is not a proven way to get success,he is Brazilian and somehow has to learn to settle in shitty Birmingham, 22m means nothing for an unknown and unproven striker, and buying south American is as risky as it gets

Which strikers at £22m, do you suggest are a proven way of getting success?

Luis Suarez who was signed from Ajax at a similar price in the same league scoring a similar ammount goals

Would Suarez's gnashers be flagged up for offside in a tight VAR decision ?

Exciting signing for Villa, but I'm quite happy for them to be spending that sort of money on someone like this, especially if they're committing to him as Abraham's replacement and their main man up front. He doesn't have a stellar goalscoring record in Belgium.

It can only reduce the possibility of them going in for the same strikers as us.

Best thing I saw on that feed; Blackpool bought by a fan, good news indeed.

I'm no expert at the quality Vs price of the world football transfer market,but everyone seems to be envious of villa signing unheard players at high prices

Another negative OP from a negative agenda driven poster.

In what way is pointing to Villa's budget any kind of sensible comparison? Tony Xia who only owns half the club, is supposedly worth £900m. How does that relate to us?

Nobody else apart from Villa is doing any business but some of our 'fans' want to use this as a stick to beat the club with.

Wanker post from a serial agenda-ist.

Im not envious of Villa and their spending splurge in the slightest.

Ì trust CW to make much more astute signings and im confident that come next May, we will again be above them in the table that matters.

They might have the money....but we have CWAK.

I'm no expert at the quality Vs price of the world football transfer market,but everyone seems to be envious of villa signing unheard players at high prices

That’s my point really, there are no dead certs for £22m these days whether you sign them from Europe, South America or the Championship.

Also, let's not forget that even though we were in the same division as Villa for the last couple of years, they're a much bigger club than us (even putting aside their owner).

They'll have designs on the top 10 and have got to really spend to overhaul what is quite a poor squad in some positions.

Back
Top Bottom