Incoming? Wes Foderingham

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I'd be worried if he'd be anything more than back-up but he'd be an upgrade on Moore.

Given Verrips is third in line, I wonder whether he'll be around next season as well.

Capable backup. Free. British. Sign him.

He'll do as number two.

He's better than that 6ft 3 training cone Simon Moore.
In light of his first season alone with us, Simon Moore will go down as one of the most strategically important signings this club has made in recent times. He immediately improved us, stabilised the defence in front of him, provided a platform for, and performed very well in, one of the best seasons any of us will ever experience, which springboarded us to where we are now.

He followed that up with another solid season and has since provided solid back up, and to my knowledge hasn't ever been anything less than totally professional since dropping down to sub keeper.

I would suggest anyone belittling him as a training cone is the very antithesis of a SUFC supporter.

In light of his first season alone with us, Simon Moore will go down as one of the most strategically important signings this club has made in recent times. He immediately improved us, stabilised the defence in front of him, provided a platform for, and performed very well in, one of the best seasons any of us will ever experience, which springboarded us to where we are now.

He followed that up with another solid season and has since provided solid back up, and to my knowledge hasn't ever been anything less than totally professional since dropping down to sub keeper.

I would suggest anyone belittling him as a training cone is the very antithesis of a SUFC supporter.
He was extremely good that season, but that's a lot to do with the fact we had the goalkeeping equivalents of 9/11 and Hiroshima in goal for the 6 seasons prior.
He is clearly out of his depth in this division, and I'd fancy most shots to beat him. Hence we need to strengthen.

And don't tell me what the thesis or antithesis of an SUFC supporter is 😂

He was extremely good that season, but that's a lot to do with the fact we had the goalkeeping equivalents of 9/11 and Hiroshima in goal for the 6 seasons prior.
He is clearly out of his depth in this division, and I'd fancy most shots to beat him. Hence we need to strengthen.

And don't tell me what the thesis or antithesis of an SUFC supporter is 😂

So are you saying that he wasn't extremely good that season ?

Reactions: CW7

Looking for a club where first-team football would be a regular occurrence.

Wont get that here will he.

He used to shaft us when he was at Swindon, that was a while ago now though.

Not seen much of him at Rangers but he was always commanding.

Not bad cover. Similar to Lee Grant, Richard Wright etc

Not good enough for Rangers not good enough for us end of story

Good for second choice but really makes you ponder the Verrips signing and the trouble we went through to get him.

With Moore leaving at the end of the season it makes total sense to sign him up on a free to be our No2.

My mate supports Rangers and I have asked him about Wes and his response was simply this

“your welcome to him” and he laughed

P
Nothing to see here, just ignore everything i've just said.

You may be correct even if he has another season on his contract - given he'll get 2 games max again, does he want to sit on the bench for another season? Personally, I think Utd need better than him so would like to see him moved on regardless

Back
Top Bottom