Wembley - Ticket Details

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Foxy

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
This match is ALL TICKET for Blades fans. Sheffield United have been allocated the East Side of Wembley Stadium and approximately 39,800 tickets are available.

Tickets are priced at:
Category 1 - £88 Adults and £44 Concessions
Category 2 - £64 Adults and £32 Concessions
Category 3 - £54 Adults and £27 Concessions
Category 4 - £44 Adults and £22 Concessions
Category 5 - £34 Adults and £17 Concessions

Wembley have given us strict instructions on the order of which tickets should be sold. Supporters will be able to request a particular price of ticket but not a particular block, row or seat number.
Concessions are available to Juniors 16 and under and Seniors over 60.

Juniors will not be allowed into Wembley Stadium unless accompanied by a responsible adult. 126 Wheelchair spaces are available priced at £34 Adults and £17 Over 60s, 16 and Under, with a carer free of charge.

Ambulant disabled tickets are also available priced at the above, with a carer free of charge should this be required.

Proof of disability will be required when purchasing tickets.

Family Area
Approximately 1000 tickets will be available in a designated family area in blocks 107-104. These are Category 3 priced tickets - £54 adults and £27 concessions. Tickets in this area will only be available to families with children. Our normal Family Stand restriction of 2 adults per child will be in place. Please note this area cannot be booked online.

The Ticket Office will be extremely busy during this period and queues are to be expected over the telephone and in person. Supporters are advised that the quickest and easiest way to secure a ticket is to book online at www.sufc.talent-sport.co.uk

Staff will be working as quickly as possible and over long hours to ensure that fans are serviced as efficiently as possible. Your patience is appreciated.

Ticket sales dates have been carefully planned according to the short timescales and amount of tickets we have to sell.

Tickets will be on sale to Members (including season ticket holders) on the following dates:

Wednesday 16th May - 9am-2pm
18,000+ Loyalty Points

Supporters with 18,000+ Loyalty Points can purchase 2 tickets per person.

Wednesday 16th May - 2.30pm-9pm
15,000+ Loyalty Points

Supporters with 15,000+ Loyalty Points can purchase 2 tickets per person.

Thursday 17th May - 9am-2pm
12,000+ Loyalty Points

Supporters with 12,000+ Loyalty Points can purchase 2 tickets per person.

Thursday 17th May- 2.30pm-9pm
8,000+ Loyalty Points

Supporters with 8,000+ Loyalty Points can purchase 2 tickets per person.

Friday 18th May - 9am-2pm
5,000+ Loyalty Points

Supporters with 5,000+ Loyalty Points can purchase 2 tickets per person.

Friday 18th May - 2.30pm-9pm
2,500+ Loyalty Points, Super Draw Members,
Blades Members, Official Supporters Club Members.

Supporters with 2,500+ Loyalty Points can purchase 2 tickets per person.
2012 Super Draw Members can purchase 2 tickets per person, 2012 Super Draw Card must be produced in person at the time of purchase. Blades Members and Official Supporter Club Members can purchase 2 tickets per membership card in person only.

Saturday 19th May - General Sale
Tickets are on general sale.

All ticket sales are subject to availability.

Supporters can purchase tickets in person, over the telephone on 0871 995 1889 or online at www.sufc.talent-sport.co.uk

Could all supporters please ensure that you have your customer numbers ready when purchasing tickets.

• Admin
Being allocated the east side, quite possibly means we'll be designated the Green Man again.

Attached is the plan they've given the championship clubs, I can only assume it'll be the same or very similar for us...

Attachments

• 0,,10432~176255,00-1.pdf
    95.4 KB · Views: 176
Being allocated the east side, quite possibly means we'll be designated the Green Man again.

Cheers for the info.

Good stuff re. the pub, it was a great day out in there last time, once again ruined by the football. Hopefully this time will be different.

Glad they've made it 2 tickets per person. Should allow folks with loyalty points to still sit with family and friends, and the points brackets seem sensible.

I doubt we'll shift 40k. Hopefully around 30k.

Glad they've made it 2 tickets per person. Should allow folks with loyalty points to still sit with family and friends, and the points brackets seem sensible.

I doubt we'll shift 40k. Hopefully around 30k.

We'll sell more than Huddersfield or MK Dons though. It'll sound more like a home game!

Cheers for the info.

Good stuff re. the pub, it was a great day out in there last time, once again ruined by the football. Hopefully this time will be different.

Looking forward to seeing The Man in the Moon and Stanmore being a sea of red and white again!

Did we have as many available last time?

Are there no restrictions on number of tickets that you can buy when they go on general sale?

Attached is the plan they've given the championship clubs, I can only assume it'll be the same or very similar for us...

I take that as we've got the same end as we did against Burnley? If so, fingers crossed for a better performance!!!!

One question, 2 tickets per person but do both have to be members ?

It's good that people will be able to buy in groups but it falls down when an 18,000 plus points holder buys a ticket for their missus who has never been to a game before. It will be interesting to see how sales go and what kind of choice will be left after the 1st couple of days.

I imagine 1 person will be able to buy 2 tickets regardless of points

I imagine 1 person will be able to buy 2 tickets regardless of points

Yep, that's the way it reads. Interesting that this is the 1st time the club have done it although I think we've got around 8,000 more tickets than last time ?

It's good that people will be able to buy in groups but it falls down when an 18,000 plus points holder buys a ticket for their missus who has never been to a game before. It will be interesting to see how sales go and what kind of choice will be left after the 1st couple of days.

I think that they have used common sense by allowing 2 per person. We need 6 to sit together but have varying loyalty points so now we can sit together

I think that they have used common sense by allowing 2 per person. We need 6 to sit together but have varying loyalty points so now we can sit together

Yeah, as I say, that's fine if people are members, it'll be interesting to know how many 'non-members' and 'rare visitors' end up getting the pick of the tickets by association, that's my only concern about it.

This isn't a moan, everyone will get a ticket who wants one and not all 'high loyalty points' fans will go for the higher priced tickets. I just wonder, a day, day and a half in, what kind of choice will be left. Blackpool have around 11,000 season ticket holders these days and they shifted 23,000 on the 1st day.

On this topic... Will you be able to do that online thus avoiding queues or if there's multiple tickets/members all wanting to sit together will you need to ring up to sort it?

Yep, that's the way it reads. Interesting that this is the 1st time the club have done it although I think we've got around 8,000 more tickets than last time ?

I suspect that we will be able to get more tickets if need be.

38,000 for Hudds/MK DOns (which I don`t think they would sell) makes 76,000 tickets

Thats another 14,000 tickets. If we need/want 2-3000 more, I suspect we'd get them

On this topic... Will you be able to do that online thus avoiding queues or if there's multiple tickets/members all wanting to sit together will you need to ring up to sort it?

Depends if all the numbers are linked through the Friends and Family bit of the online system...

Depends if all the numbers are linked through the Friends and Family bit of the online system...

Which goes back to my point about people being members. Could be that online sales will only allow 'registered' fans, you'll have to ring up / attend if buying for non-members.

Having said that, the online system will no doubt be down by 10 am tomorrow :D

Which goes back to my point about people being members. Could be that online sales will only allow 'registered' fans, you'll have to ring up / attend if buying for non-members...

I would hope it would be set up to do two per number.

However, seeing as they were setting up Stevenage away tickets online ten minutes after they should have gone on sale, anything's possible...

Think we will struggle to sell tickets to be honest, price and previous performances to blame.

Congratulations to United for listening to the fans and realising that this time round we have more then enough tickets to go round and that this is a family/group day out when ST holders want to sit with fans who may have no loyalty points etc.

Next up is for every player and staff member on over 50k a year to chip in a few hundred quid to provide free or much subsidised coach travel for the fans as thank you for their support and in recognition of how expensive this day is for many people.

Be a great gesture for the togetherness and mass support that could help us win, but I'm not holding my breath.

The East side is the one that catches the sun (I think) and I've suffered behind the goal on there in 97 and 2009 Beer + nerves + sun ain't good!

So aim for the South side if you want a bit of shade :)

The East side is the one that catches the sun (I think) and I've suffered behind the goal on there in 97 and 2009 Beer + nerves + sun ain't good!

So aim for the South side if you want a bit of shade :)

Sun? Sorry, you've lost me there.

Next up is for every player and staff member on over 50k a year to chip in a few hundred quid to provide free or much subsidised coach travel for the fans as thank you for their support and in recognition of how expensive this day is for many people.

Be a great gesture for the togetherness and mass support that could help us win, but I'm not holding my breath.
#

IF the fans are so important travel shud be made available free!

Personally, I think if someone has over 18,000 loyalty points they've earned the right to take their non-member missus/mate/kid/granny to the match. I say that as someone who falls just short at 17,550 points.

As you say, everybody who wants a ticket will get one anyway.

Personally, I think if someone has over 18,000 loyalty points they've earned the right to take their non-member missus/mate/kid/granny to the match. I say that as someone who falls just short at 17,550 points.

As you say, everybody who wants a ticket will get one anyway.

True, but to play devil's advocate is it fair that someone with, say, 10,000 points has less of a choice of seat and ends up sat up in the gods because the 'better' seats have been taken up by friends and family of others ? I appreciate that this is working on the basis that everyone will get 2 tickets and the best / most expensive seats will go 1st which is unlikely to be the case.

As ever, any system will not please everyone :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom