Well, the accounts are out....

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

What’s the summarised outcome ST of them ,you are more knowledgable in such matters than yours truly

Blades Leisure accounts to June 18

Just had a very brief look but turnover up £9m cost if sales, wages more or less, up £10m. ( not far off double) Trading loss £8.6m profit on player sales£8.3m few adjustments, overall loss £2m.

Not read the notes in detail yet.

Blades Leisure accounts to June 18

Just had a very brief look but turnover up £9m cost if sales, wages more or less, up £10m. ( not far off double) Trading loss £8.6m profit on player sales£8.3m few adjustments, overall loss £2m.

Not read the notes in detail yet.

Cheers ST

I’ll set ‘em up, you knock them out of the park. Right over the Enterprise Centre which is probably where the £2m loss arises. :rolleyes:
Makes me laugh, Keith Vaz once arranged for some Elephant Statues to be put out around the King Power Stadium

I think it falls in his constituancy .......

upload_2018-12-15_19-17-54.png

He probably thought he was being original, but no, McCabe got there first

upload_2018-12-15_19-20-1.png

upload_2018-12-15_19-19-0.png

Btw,

Brooks money not included, no BL directors were paid.

As in previous years there’s no breakdown of administrative expenses, so it’s a fiddle. :rolleyes:
Forget the losses and stuff, how many apartments has McCabe built for himself with the Brooks money?

As in previous years there’s no breakdown of administrative expenses, so it’s a fiddle. :rolleyes:
I know that this was tongue in cheek but before the anti McCabe crew seize on it, any payments to him, family members or associates would still need to be divulged - so no, he hasn’t had all the money and yes, we still made a loss......

I know that this was tongue in cheek but before the anti McCabe crew seize on it, any payments to him, family members or associates would still need to be divulged - so no, he hasn’t had all the money and yes, we still made a loss......

Non whatsoever, but remember the old adage “ you can make accounts say what you want” thus casting aspersions on not just the owners, but the statutory auditor as well.

Do this mean we can guess at January investment figure of 2 million, as we lost 2 million.

I think the fans should know that not me or Kevin have put any pound into our pockets. We have put money into the club every year. This year we might break even but only because of the (Kyle) Walker and (Harry) Maguire (sell-on) deals. But we expect another deficit next season. We are break even only if we assume there is no activity in January and I think that is not a correct projection.

Read more at: https://www.thestar.co.uk/sport/foo...bdulaziz-al-saud-interview-part-two-1-8826088

Non whatsoever, but remember the old adage “ you can make accounts say what you want” thus casting aspersions on not just the owners, but the statutory auditor as well.

I think most people (not all I know) have moved on from this. Or perhaps given up on bothering. The issue now is with the fighting owners which is far more dangerous than a set of accounts, dodgy or otherwise.

I think most people (not all I know) have moved on from this. Or perhaps given up on bothering. The issue now is with the fighting owners which is far more dangerous than a set of accounts, dodgy or otherwise.

And if anything, the court case may reveal the exact status of the club and it's capability to invest properly in playing staff

Again, any suggestion KM is creaming the cash is bollocks.

pommpey

Interesting that there are deferred transfer fees payable of £760k and the possibility of having to pay out a further £6.2m ‘if conditions as to future team selection or performance are met’. Can’t imagine who that could be for!

Btw,

Brooks money not included, no BL directors were paid.
I’m as thick as they come but just to confirm we lost £2m overall but the 1st Brooks £4m instalment wasn’t included ? Could this be due to the loan taken out off the back of the sale which was in the court documents ?

Im sure your reply will go over my head ;) but out of interest do the accounts list wages ?

I’m as thick as they come but just to confirm we lost £2m overall but the 1st Brooks £4m instalment wasn’t included ? Could this be due to the loan taken out off the back of the sale which was in the court documents ?

Im sure your reply will go over my head ;) but out of interest do the accounts list wages ?

It’s called a Post balance sheet event and states that after the year end a player was sold for £11.5m. So no, you’re correct.

No breakdown between players or staff.

Interesting that there are deferred transfer fees payable of £760k and the possibility of having to pay out a further £6.2m ‘if conditions as to future team selection or performance are met’. Can’t imagine who that could be for!

Maybe Egan? There were rumours he didn't cost the £4m at time of sale, but will if conditions are met.

Maybe a promotion payment for Norwood too if we manage it.

And if anything, the court case may reveal the exact status of the club and it's capability to invest properly in playing staff

Again, any suggestion KM is creaming the cash is bollocks.

pommpey

I think anyone with half a cell in their head (again I take nothing for granted here) has moved on from McCabe rage to what is as you rightly point out, the big issue for us. That said I am actually happy with where we are on the playing side. I am not over invested in the big push to the Premier League because it’s a shit shoot when you get there as we know.

Doesn’t mean of course that we shouldn’t be investing wisely to take the club forward.

Back
Top Bottom