Welcome

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Smoo~V

Reaction score
I'm a Reading fan, in the wrong side of the forums!!

Anyway well done with your current performance, keep it up, you lot are the rabbit to Readings greyhounds! If we overtake you its not going to last long, or at least thats how it has been for the last too many years.

Unlucky with the results against us, but we have needed the points and you are still ahead so its all good. Not sure about the league cup and us winning, might be a nice side venture just hope it doesn't distract us from the right target. Would be great if Reading and Sheffield United are top 2. I would happily see Reading come 2nd to you lot, though I would love to see Reading hold up a trophy and celebrate.

Smoo~V said:
I'm a Reading fan, in the wrong side of the forums!!

Anyway well done with your current performance, keep it up, you lot are the rabbit to Readings greyhounds! If we overtake you its not going to last long, or at least thats how it has been for the last too many years.

Unlucky with the results against us, but we have needed the points and you are still ahead so its all good. Not sure about the league cup and us winning, might be a nice side venture just hope it doesn't distract us from the right target. Would be great if Reading and Sheffield United are top 2. I would happily see Reading come 2nd to you lot, though I would love to see Reading hold up a trophy and celebrate.

Welcome to the forum M8.

I could have wrote the same message so we are all feeling the same about things.

Hope you keep your second place.....as long as we stay top!

:D

Welcome to the forum pal.

Good to hear rival fans compliment us. Im sure Reading will do it this year along with us!

Ello love :)

Welcome to the forum.

We were saying the same thing to one of your fans when we were down there the other week, first or second with the other going up would do me fine.

hey mate,

i dont think you will go above us for long either personally you going to come down the lane when we play you here?

kopwizzard said:
hey mate,

i dont think you will go above us for long either personally you going to come down the lane when we play you here?

Well, if the lad is from Reading, I doubt he'll be coming "down" to the Lane :)

Geography students these days :rolleyes:

Linz said:
Well, if the lad is from Reading, I doubt he'll be coming "down" to the Lane :)

Geography students these days :rolleyes:

women so picky im sure he knows what i mean. I did actually do geography at GCSE but then i suppose it proves why i got a C :(

kopwizzard said:
women so picky im sure he knows what i mean. I did actually do geography at GCSE but then i suppose it proves why i got a C :(

I'm going to be the Devil's advocate and say that geography makes no difference. I got A* GCSE and A for A-level, but I'd struggle to tell you where most places in the country are. At a guess is Sheffield near Newcastle?

Smoo~V said:
I'm going to be the Devil's advocate and say that geography makes no difference.

Your right!, what goods counting sheep and cows and doing a bit of colouring in when you want to find your way to somewhere?

:)

Back
Top Bottom