Welcome Kanizsablade

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Ah, remember meeting you at the Lord Nelson back in August, and have seen you plenty on Unitedite and BOM.

Isten hozta!:)

Why, thank you Mrs.

It depends...can you cook?

I remember it well B4E, despite the number of empty glasses I was responsible for. Köszönöm szépen.

Reynard on a field of argent. I have absolutely no idea whatsoever. But allow my vanity to engorge itself on the thought that the Kan can reach places...

kanizsablade said:
Reynard on a field of argent. I have absolutely no idea whatsoever. But allow my vanity to engorge itself on the thought that the Kan can reach places...

Perhaps I may remind you of a "IT Nerd" when mentioning posts which were deleted about a forum of this name?

"The Promised land"?????

Good grief...remember it well. Actually spent time trying to find out why. I guess it came under the heading of advertising.

About the nerd bit...the phrase I used, I think, was, "20 years is a long time to be in IT and still be good company".

Although, on reflection, I might just have used the 'g' word.

No offence intended, however.

kanizsablade said:
Good grief...remember it well. Actually spent time trying to find out why. I guess it came under the heading of advertising.

About the nerd bit...the phrase I used, I think, was, "20 years is a long time to be in IT and still be good company".

Although, on reflection, I might just have used the 'g' word.

No offence intended, however.

It would be interesting to understand why the phrase......

"somewhere is the promised land"

Is classed as advertising?

When the original post was a breach of copyright it is a bit rich.

It would be interesting to find out how you have "found out why"

I've asked and posted but my messages get ignored or deleted.

Are you Webbo??

If not how do you know????????

No, I'm not Webbo and have nothing to do with the running of the BU forum.

About the advertising etc. Although the club does not run BU, it does give it its official seal of approval which places it under a hell of a lot more constraints than other forums such as this one which are run by and for fans but with no official sanction.

Anything appearing on that forum goes out under the official club banner which obviously rules out the odd curse and personal abuse. It also means that any link or reference to other web sites etc has to be a no-no simply because the people in charge have better things to do than to check every such link etc and make a judgement thereon as to whether it would fit with the club's corporate image.

The forum is privately paid for...not funded by the club and, by posting, you agree to the published terms and conditions.

As for the advertising, I never got to see your original posts but in your own words, "...posts which were deleted about a forum of this name?" Promotion surely?

A policy designed to keep everybody happy? Hell, no.

Fair? I think so.

More over a pint one day, Foxy.

Si

The very loose reference to this site was made by the owner of copyrighted material that appeared on BU.

"That is my ditty originally posted somewhere else"

To which I added.....

"somewhere is the promised land"

Scared by the name somewhere?????

No one mention any actual names or posted links.

Oh dear.....very sad and insecure.

kanizsablade said:
I remember it well B4E, despite the number of empty glasses I was responsible for. Köszönöm szépen.
Well, hope to see ya again next August in time for our hopeful Premiership campaign.:)

In which case...I yield. It is a veiled reference to another site but none of my reasoning applies.

At all.

Hey ho.

kanizsablade said:
In which case...I yield. It is a veiled reference to another site but none of my reasoning applies.

At all.

Hey ho.

It's just a pity the BU is not "open" to accept new people and It's a pity they "have" so many constraints that actually make the forum a place of ridicule among many fans.

I've heard a lot of Blades who never even go there.

Pity.

Anyway you are welcome here.....have fun!

Hardly ever go there myself...I prefer forums with a little more avoirdupois in the cranial cavity although there is a certain appeal about constraints, restraints, chains, pink handcu...oops.

Back
Top Bottom