Weird week for United...

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Probably been said elsewhere but I think this is the most open championship for some years MN can't see anyone running away with it , even Leeds are showing they have the ability to slip up

Birmingham fans enjoying the win in Leeds station tonight. They’re a decent team and will be top 10 at the end of the season (if they don’t get deducted points).

Probably been said elsewhere but I think this is the most open championship for some years MN can't see anyone running away with it , even Leeds are showing they have the ability to slip up

I agree.

Nearly ten games in and we can see how everyone has started.

There's an awful lot of football to be played. Remember Millwall were struggling at this point last season compared to us, as were Fulham and Brentford.....

It's wide open though, by the looks of it. Everyone can beat everyone on their day, and anything could happen.

Which is the whole point I suppose!

tom jones was wrong as its very unusual, Sheff Utd being lucky twice results wise in 1 week because weve got 4 pts when it easily couldve been 1pt. Which is a big difference as we are 4th brillant but easily couldve been 13th

Including last Saturday makes it even weirder. Played Brizzle of the park only to lose out [yet again with those fuckers], play so so v Brum and scrape a point, then finish with a deserved 3 points.

As for how the league might pan out, well it is anyone's guess but based on form so far.....

-I backed West Brom to win the league and I still think they will
-Boro or Brentford will finish second
-Play off contenders are Leeds, Derby, Wigan, Brizzle, Villa, Forest, whoever doesn't make autos from Boro or Brentford and....Us. I genuinely think we will be good enough, but might need to do some crafty business in January to strengthen.

Outsiders/dark horses to hit top 6...Brum, Swansea, Blackburn and that lot in S6 maybe.

West Brom a definite for promotion, then after that any 2 teams from 10 can go up, all depends on luck, injuries, transfer window and getting a good run going with momentum.
This year looks wide open and for that reason will be very exciting and interesting

Including last Saturday makes it even weirder. Played Brizzle of the park only to lose out [yet again with those fuckers], play so so v Brum and scrape a point, then finish with a deserved 3 points.

As for how the league might pan out, well it is anyone's guess but based on form so far.....

-Play off contenders are Leeds, Derby, Wigan, Brizzle, Villa, Forest, whoever doesn't make autos from Boro or Brentford and....Us. I genuinely think we will be good enough, but might need to do some crafty business in January to strengthen.

Outsiders/dark horses to hit top 6...Brum, Swansea, Blackburn and that lot in S6 maybe.

Who is going down?

Don’t think you can discount Stoke at this point, no matter how badly they’ve started.

Don’t think you can discount Stoke at this point, no matter how badly they’ve started.

It is early days true. I just don't think Rowett is all that and can see them limping along with him. Sounds like the supporters have already had enough of him too. A change in manager could see them right up there.

I agree.

Nearly ten games in and we can see how everyone has started.

There's an awful lot of football to be played. Remember Millwall were struggling at this point last season compared to us, as were Fulham and Brentford.....

It's wide open though, by the looks of it. Everyone can beat everyone on their day, and anything could happen.s

Which is the whole point I suppose!
The only worry is are there any of the teams set up to compete in the premiership ? With out sounding unambitious do we want our beloved blades embarrassed every week or the club in financial crisis chasing the dream TBF under wilder I think we would hold our own on team spirit alone but we are all watching the Burnley bubble bursting

Back
Top Bottom