We should just let the goal situation go by now

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Dutch Blade

Reaction score
I'm just as outrageous as everyone else, but at the end of the day it's not gonna change anymore. Everytime players and coaches get questions about it that takes away focus from our remaining games. Same if an actual investigation or process or whatever starts. It only takes away focus, and the chance that we actually get the goal or points or financial compensation is almost zero.

Just start focussing on our road to Europe, we're still in a great position.

I'm just as outrageous as everyone else, but at the end of the day it's not gonna change anymore. Everytime players and coaches get questions about it that takes away focus from our remaining games. Same if an actual investigation or process or whatever starts. It only takes away focus, and the chance that we actually get the goal or points or financial compensation is almost zero.

Surely if you were as outrageous as everyone else you would no longer be deemed outrageous?

I agree about the moaning but if I was the chairman I would be starting the process of suing the Premier League. Those 2 dropped points are likely to hit us at least financially, possibly more. The Premier League appointed officials and Premier League approved technology let us down.

The time to focus on it is after Southampton, if those 2 points mean something then we take the fuckers for everything they have.

It was an absolute joke. But we weren't very good and got a point. And it's another story to tell the Grandkids 😂

I'm just as outrageous as everyone else,

Just this week I have (a) put on my underpants back to front, noticed, but not done anything about it all day; (b) parked outwith the marked bays; and (c) used the same knife for both butter and jam, leaving distinct butter stains and crumbs on the surface of the jam jar. Beat that Mr Outrageous.

Just this week I have (a) put on my underpants back to front, noticed, but not done anything about it all day; (b) parked outwith the marked bays; and (c) used the same knife for both butter and jam, leaving distinct butter stains and crumbs on the surface of the jam jar. Beat that Mr Outrageous.
I drank an out of date actimel this morning.

Back
Top Bottom