We go again.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

BigBed

Aboard the sinking ship......
Reaction score
It's 1 loss to a top 10 club, and former prem champions.
We dust ourselves down and go again.
I don't get all the moaning, we didn't play as well as we could, and we lost, simple.
Next, Frank Lampards Chelski, we're away, but I think after the roasting they've had off CW, they should come out fighting.
Couple of changes needed, defo start Mcburnie instead of Didzy, he wasn't the best, and I've noticed Robinson and Mcburnie have a bit of banter over social media, so maybe they'll push eachother on??
We will lose some, draw some and win some, it's going to be a bumpy ride, we've just got to enjoy it!!!

This is the difference now, 4 times out of 5 we could get away with this in the lower leagues, now we can't. Need to keep it much tighter, (shocker of a pass from Basham).
Bash was looking for a pass but the mids and forwards were hiding, when he realised he should of got rid but I don't blame him, the players in front of him offered him no pass or even try to create an angle. Put it this way, if that was laporte at man City, pep would be having a go at his mids for not providing options not the cb for trying to find a pass. Caveat again though, bash should have got rid then had a go at Norwood etc.

Bash was looking for a pass but the mids and forwards were hiding
Had to have a look again, I'd say there were 3 passes on 1 forward(edit: forward pass) 2 to defenders.

I love Bash but it was a poor pass only Bash at fault. Championship you might have got away with it, Premiership no chance.
Unfortunately especially in the 1st half our passing was poor all round.

Had to have a look again, I'd say there were 3 passes on 1 forward(edit: forward pass) 2 to defenders.

Hide and seek, it's the new tactic.

Seriously if there was nothing on why not play it back to the keeper or just boot it?

Keep looking at it as it was so bad I wondered if their player got a toe on it or impeded Bash somehow, can't see anything and he didn't complain.

I don't get all the moaning, we didn't play as well as we could, and we lost, simple.
Next, Frank Lampards Chelski, we're away, but I think after the roasting they've had off CW, they should come out fighting.
Couple of changes needed, defo start Mcburnie instead of Didzy, he wasn't the best, and I've noticed Robinson and Mcburnie have a bit of banter over social media, so maybe they'll push eachother on??
We will lose some, draw some and win some, it's going to be a bumpy ride, we've just got to enjoy it!!!

Well I’m loving it!

I just think those players need to step up a bit now in terms of confidence. We are still a bit apprehensive and cagey. They are good enough! Start believing and start taking the game to the opposition. Enough of this “feeling teams out”.

Just treat each game like a cup tie and go and impose ourselves on them.

There’s nothing to be scared of!

Bash just too slow to react and got caught napping. It looked like he thought he had lots of time which he didn't. He just needs to be quicker ,Prem players don't give you the time that he thought he had.

Bash was looking for a pass but the mids and forwards were hiding, when he realised he should of got rid but I don't blame him, the players in front of him offered him no pass or even try to create an angle. Put it this way, if that was laporte at man City, pep would be having a go at his mids for not providing options not the cb for trying to find a pass. Caveat again though, bash should have got rid then had a go at Norwood etc.
Take a bow Luke. First person to use should of and should have in the same paragraph.

Superintendent Very-Petty
South Yorkshire Grammar Police

This is the difference now, 4 times out of 5 we could get away with this in the lower leagues, now we can't. Need to keep it much tighter, (shocker of a pass from Basham).

I get the point that now teams are more clinical and I might be answering my own query here but... we made a few mistake today (I remember Norwood giving it away) but is it really as difficult as it’s made out to be? We’re made to believe individuals could kill us (Zaha, King/Wilson, Maddison ((who i saw at kfc centretainment other week)) but so far I believe we’ve dealt fairly well with it all so far. Right now (obviously disregarding future performance) I think we’ll stay up.

I think today has made everything crystal clear. Whatever we were in the last two weeks is in the past. Losing to Leicester shows our shortcomings and frankly I think it's time we start preparing for another assault on League One. I only hope we don't spent another six years down there again.

PokerBlade or PorkerBlade?

The Blades have made a great start to the season won one drew one lost one.same as man utd Spurs and a few other teams..based on that..chelsea at stamford bridge next in the prem.. total underdogs just as we like it

Get used to it we will probably lose more than we win for the first time in a few years this season. As long as we can rack up a dozen wins and a few draws we will be ok. We have been spoiled over the last three seasons but we are in with the big boys now. Players will be forced into errors, we need to back them not write them off after a loss. If we give them the same backing we did yesterday all season we will pick up the results we need. Then we build from there.

We can say similar when we lose to former prem champion on Tuesday night too ;)

Last time we needed 7 games to get 4 points. This time 3. For those thinking we are going to win the league grow up.

We can say similar when we lose to former prem champion on Tuesday night too ;)
Fortunately, like Barnet last season, who gives a shit ;)
Let's see who puts a shift in and wants the shirt!

I think we need to keep it less tight tbh. We need to be a bit more expansive and brave. Too much sitting back, letting the other team have the ball, feeling them out.

Not suggesting "gung ho" but remember what it was that got us here. And that was going down the throats of teams.

Back
Top Bottom