We are never going to catch up with these...

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

...and the spurs motto, 'To Dare is to Do' ? Doesn't even make sense

Actually its meaning is quite pertinent to the thread. To achieve, you have to take risks.

It could be argued that the reason we haven’t managed to make the step up to join the big boys is because we haven’t taken the necessary risks.

Obviously risks are just that, though. You can end up like Spurs, or you can end up like Wednesday.

Actually its meaning is quite pertinent to the thread. To achieve, you have to take risks.

It could be argued that the reason we haven’t managed to make the step up to join the big boys is because we haven’t taken the necessary risks.

Obviously risks are just that, though. You can end up like Spurs, or you can end up like Wednesday.

'Speculate to Accumulate' isn't quite as footie-sexy though, is it? :)

Some on here in some threads were saying the Premiership is not the holy grail but if we don't get up there and keep in it we will have no chance of keeping up with the big boys , some of these clubs are now entering another level , a level we will never reach , this is Tottenham's new ground and it is amazing !!

Spot on.

At the very least we should be aiming to be a top 20 club in the country.

Some fans think there’s no rush. They think we will build each year and get stronger. There’s no evidence to support that. The gap is widening all the time. Players (and managers) come and go. It’s about the here and now.

Not saying we should break the bank but considered investment at the right time is critical.

That time for us is next month.

Let’s see!

Been following Chris' videos from the very start of the build. (I'm a bit of a stadium geek). The work done to build this stadium is truly amazing. To think there is a 2 storey car park below the ground.

All these modern grounds do follow a similar theme, due to corporate levels, club class levels etc. What I really like about this ground is the South Stand, to help keep the atmosphere of the old ground.

Personally I like it a lot, hopefully get to play there in the FA Cup this year.

Just look how close the stands are to the pitch. Look what you could have won Wet Sham.

......And contactless payments at the bar/kiosks. Take note SUFC.

Do they have one on the till, telling another the order, then watching them fill a cup with Bovril or get a pie out of the oven, or daydreaming, before they serve the next person?

Do they have one on the till, telling another the order, then watching them fill a cup with Bovril or get a pie out of the oven, or daydreaming, before they serve the next person?

I doubt it very much. Ww must have the most incompetent staff known to man.

Sunderland did it spot on when we played them

Just started watching the Citeh series on Amazon (courtesy of scrounging off my son's account) Really is Billybigbollox stuff. Interesting, disgusting and annoying in one.
Nowt like the series on us in the late 80's90.

Back
Top Bottom