WE ARE BLADES (Everyone just needs to calm the fuck down. Yeah?) 😂

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Kerp our heads in wilder we trust, let em splash a random 18 on Wesley ! Don’t envy them one bit utb

Kerp our heads in wilder we trust, let em splash a random 18 on Wesley ! Don’t envy them one bit utb
I trust Wilder 100% , who doesn't , its the 2 clowns fighting for the club I don't trust , McCabe instantly admitted as soon as we won promotion he wants to sell the club , as for the Prince I haven't got a clue about his intentions .

I trust Wilder 100% , who doesn't , its the 2 clowns fighting for the club I don't trust , McCabe instantly admitted as soon as we won promotion he wants to sell the club , as for the Prince I haven't got a clue about his intentions .
[/QUOTE

I take it news travels slowly in your neck of the woods if you think Uncle Kev's desire / intention to sell was "instant" ?

Mean while Villa break there transfer record on there 2nd signing , a Brazilian striker .Wesley, who scored 17 goals in all competitions for Brugge last season, joins for a fee larger than the £18m plus add-ons .
GLTTL

Wesley ? Kind of name is that ?

Of all the names you could have had, especially from Brazil, his parents went with Wesley! Wonder what the second choiuce was?! Melvin?

He could be the next big thing from Brazil saying that!

Wonder if we'll ever sign a player from Brazil again?! Not directly signed from Brazil, but I remember this man with fond memories!

Attachments

• 1560466207650.png
    1560466207650.png
    104.6 KB · Views: 3
.... Bullshit rumours....Transfers... Kits...Court cases... Munneh....

I know we seem to not be announcing much (albeit daft transfer rumours and court hijinks) let's just chill the fuck out, yeah?

Majority of people on here are moaning little shits recently aren't they/we!?

Let's not forget, we're the underdogs, always have been, never had any decent backing with finances, always been ripped off and robbed, but that's why we're Blades! We ain't no glory tree hugging Conservative voting bastards are we? We're ex pit Village heroes, steel peddling toe rags... And that is exactly why we're gonna do WELL next season. Every 10 years or so there's a generation movement... It happens in music, arts and yes, even in Football. This is our year lads n lasses, best manager going, how fucking amazing is it that we're even here after spending 8 mil and finishing 2nd!!? Let's rejoice in the fact that every so often, the underdog fucking smashes it amongst a plethora or arse licking rich boys like Villa and Norwich. Stand and sit together, cos it's going to be one hell of a ride. Let's fucking have it.

ENJOY IT.

(and stop fucking Moaning all the time) 🤙

View attachment 55188

Yes , if only we could all stay as calm as you apparently were when you posted this .

Ah well .........

Most people are calm,
As for bullshit rumours, realistic rumours, expensive rumours, cheap rumours, transfers, potential transfers, court cases, money, I think that's what the allocated threads are for.
Unfortunately some aren't able to use their imagination, have a laugh, bit of sarcasm, dream or have an ambitious thought, so instead they criticise anybody that does

I know we seem to not be announcing much (albeit daft transfer rumours and court hijinks) let's just chill the fuck out, yeah?

Let's not forget, we're the underdogs, always have been, never had any decent backing with finances, always been ripped off and robbed, but that's why we're Blades! We ain't no glory tree hugging Conservative voting bastards are we? We're ex pit Village heroes, steel peddling toe rags... And that is exactly why we're gonna do WELL next season. Every 10 years or so there's a generation movement... It happens in music, arts and yes, even in Football. This is our year lads n lasses, best manager going, how fucking amazing is it that we're even here after spending 8 mil and finishing 2nd!!? Let's rejoice in the fact that every so often, the underdog fucking smashes it amongst a plethora or arse licking rich boys like Villa and Norwich. Stand and sit together, cos it's going to be one hell of a ride. Let's fucking have it.

ENJOY IT.

View attachment 55188
LIKE WHORE!

Do you think that without McCabe we would have Wilder ?

When he signed Wilder did we all go, yes, the best manager outside the PL and the Championship.

Or Chris who ?

Funny how quick we were to criticise McCabe when managers failed yet when one succeeds we still criticise him.

If BRP had taken over control of the whole club, where would we be now. Yet many at the time said - Yes a Saudi Prince...... we have a barrel of money.

McCabe instantly admitted as soon as we won promotion he wants to sell the club

And for 10 years before, but why spoil a good rumour with fact.

Unfortunately some aren't able to use their imagination, have a laugh, bit of sarcasm, dream or have an ambitious thought, so instead they criticise anybody that does

Some use their 'imagination' incessantly to criticise the club and loyal fans.

Just sayin' like....

I wish my other half would do a bit more moaning, doesn't matter what I do, I'm pretty sure she holds her breathe for the duration so she doesn't let out a single noise! I mean who can hold their breath for 2 minutes?

You're obviously not doing it right. If you're doing it right she'd be moaning all the way through it, even if it was only 2 minutes. I know my missus does - she says things like, "I can see a cobweb up there - I thought I'd asked you to nip round with the duster the other day? Did you do that? No you didn't did you? Be honest? And that light shade is filthy, look at it, there's about an inch of dust on it - do you ever use the vacuum cleaner in here?" and things like that.:oops:

Do you think that without McCabe we would have Wilder ?

When he signed Wilder did we all go, yes, the best manager outside the PL .......

Well certainly not after the 1st 4 games - although to some (most on here ?) it was obvious we'd turned the corner after a home draw agin Rochdale prior to that 'unlucky'loss to Millwall.
Indeed I distinctly recall observations that Uncle Kev had surpassed himself this time- eclipsing decisions re Weir, Blackwell & ( incredibly) even Robson.
Clearly there was an ( unstated) embryonic realisation that Tufty was a genius (in the guise of an out of his depth 'cheap option'McCabe fuck up) as informed by his decisions to afford 'clean slate / 2nd chance to (that tosser) Coutts and investing ( colloquially known as 'spunking') our precious but woefully inadequate transfer budget on a useless over the hill piggy bastard .

Last edited:
You're obviously not doing it right. If you're doing it right she'd be moaning all the way through it, even if it was only 2 minutes. I know my missus does - she says things like, "I can see a cobweb up there - I thought I'd asked you to nip round with the duster the other day? Did you do that? No you didn't did you? Be honest? And that light shade is filthy, look at it, there's about an inch of dust on it - do you ever use the vacuum cleaner in here?" and things like that.:oops:
In other words, she likes talking dirty.

Of all the names you could have had, especially from Brazil, his parents went with Wesley! Wonder what the second choiuce was?! Melvin?

He could be the next big thing from Brazil saying that!

Wonder if we'll ever sign a player from Brazil again?! Not directly signed from Brazil, but I remember this man with fond memories!
Good old 2 shirts,what a memorable goal and celebration from the boy from Brasil

That's the one,I don't know if he was just a bit nesh or he was confident of scoring and didn't want to get booked, for the reason he wore 2 shirts that day
Yep great day I don’t think I’ve seen another United player do that.....Silent will be along in a minute!

I wish my other half would do a bit more moaning, doesn't matter what I do, I'm pretty sure she holds her breathe for the duration so she doesn't let out a single noise! I mean who can hold their breath for 2 minutes?

Be careful what you wish for:

"Sorry luv did I hurt you ?"
No, why do you ask?"
"It's just that I thought I felt you move"

ENJOY IT.

View attachment 55188
it's always like this in the off season. nowt else to talk abart

Back
Top Bottom