WE ARE BLADES (Everyone just needs to calm the fuck down. Yeah?) 😂

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

JimmyMuir94

Rock N Roll Blade
Reaction score
.... Bullshit rumours....Transfers... Kits...Court cases... Munneh....

I know we seem to not be announcing much (albeit daft transfer rumours and court hijinks) let's just chill the fuck out, yeah?

Majority of people on here are moaning little shits recently aren't they/we!?

Let's not forget, we're the underdogs, always have been, never had any decent backing with finances, always been ripped off and robbed, but that's why we're Blades! We ain't no glory tree hugging Conservative voting bastards are we? We're ex pit Village heroes, steel peddling toe rags... And that is exactly why we're gonna do WELL next season. Every 10 years or so there's a generation movement... It happens in music, arts and yes, even in Football. This is our year lads n lasses, best manager going, how fucking amazing is it that we're even here after spending 8 mil and finishing 2nd!!? Let's rejoice in the fact that every so often, the underdog fucking smashes it amongst a plethora or arse licking rich boys like Villa and Norwich. Stand and sit together, cos it's going to be one hell of a ride. Let's fucking have it.

ENJOY IT.

(and stop fucking Moaning all the time) 🤙

I know we seem to not be announcing much (albeit daft transfer rumours and court hijinks) let's just chill the fuck out, yeah?

Let's not forget, we're the underdogs, always have been, never had any decent backing with finances, always been ripped off and robbed, but that's why we're Blades! We ain't no glory tree hugging Conservative voting bastards are we? We're ex pit Village heroes, steel peddling toe rags... And that is exactly why we're gonna do WELL next season. Every 10 years or so there's a generation movement... It happens in music, arts and yes, even in Football. This is our year lads n lasses, best manager going, how fucking amazing is it that we're even here after spending 8 mil and finishing 2nd!!? Let's rejoice in the fact that every so often, the underdog fucking smashes it amongst a plethora or arse licking rich boys like Villa and Norwich. Stand and sit together, cos it's going to be one hell of a ride. Let's fucking have it.

ENJOY IT.

View attachment 55188

Obvs jokes, although very true unfortunately. I sigh at your sigh. The moaning fuckers are ruining it. And yes, I understand the irony 😂 what happened to solidarity of a football team, eh? Bitching with other blades is surely the epitomy of being a forum arsehole. 😊

ENJOY IT.

View attachment 55188
Still got tourettes i see.

Mean while Villa break there transfer record on there 2nd signing , a Brazilian striker .Wesley, who scored 17 goals in all competitions for Brugge last season, joins for a fee larger than the £18m plus add-ons .

Mean while Villa break there transfer record on there 2nd signing , a Brazilian striker .Wesley, who scored 17 goals in all competitions for Brugge last season, joins for a fee larger than the £18m plus add-ons .

Their and their. We're shopping in a different market. We have to live with it.

Back
Top Bottom