Warnock wasn't a quitter

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Would've never believed that I find myself saying that I miss the 2006-2007 season in the Prem. A heartbreaking end to it then, it took me lots of time to get over it. But my respect to Warnock, he was no quitter. Talk all you like about how poor our hoofball was back then, but there were some guts and spirit then. Now our fans over here (many of whom were then backing up his sacking, I should think) seem to accept this dross we're being served. Some are rallying all of us to get behind the manager and the players, week in week out. Cos' if you don't, you're somehow a "pig"... FFS. It is for the manager to own his mistakes - which he never does, so someone should put a rocket in his arse - and then stop being such a defeatist. After that he should put rockets in the arses of the players. And everyone calling fans to put up with this shit and rally around the manager, well, they need to put rockets in their arses, too. There's nothing good or real "bladeness" in asking others to join applauding a hecking defeatist a manager and hecking defeatist a team. Get yourselves together, and tell the manager, the owner and the players, that this won't f*cking do! Just look at it: planning next season in the Championship at this stage of the season...! It's understandable, but no team in PL should ever be doing that. Blades should have never given up this fight to stay in the PL the way we did. How did we got so soft?
Paragraphs a good aren't they.

Totally.

Haven't you worked out which banned previous poster this is yet? He wasn't around long in his old guise, I grant you. This thread also leads me to believe that he wasn't actually around (as a fan) during Warnock's time.

No mate, I have a lot of people who slag united off on ignore.. He would have been ignored..

As a footnote, having looked at all his previous posts in this guise, he's got "nothing" for Chris wilder, who's fucking dying inside at whats happening now.. So I have no time for him and the others who are revelling in our bad form and terrible luck..

Thanks for the tip off... Might know who you're on about now..

Haven't you worked out which banned previous poster this is yet? He wasn't around long in his old guise, I grant you. This thread also leads me to believe that he wasn't actually around (as a fan) during Warnock's time.
Your input in this forum seems largely to be that of slagging other fans off as pigs, and speculating of whether they did this or that. No need to insinuate that I wasn't a fan back in 2006/2007. I was.

I’m curious of a few things:
1. Does calling people idiots and wankers ever work to bring people round to your way of thinking in your life?
2. Will you remember said calling of idiots and wankers the next time you swear blind nobody’s getting abuse when questioning Wilder?
3. If Warnocks football made your eyes bleed, surely Wilders current brand makes them explode in your skull?

Do I need to answer these questions in chronological order? I didn’t call the poster a wanker I called Warnock a wanker.
Do I think that post is idiotic yes I do that’s my opinion, I’ve been called similar in the last few weeks for defending Wilder. If that’s their opinion so be it.
It’s amusing how all of a sudden we have an influx of posters posting stuff like this. Why do you think that is and do you not find it strange? Where was this guy 6 months ago? Where was all the other posters who post the same stuff about Wilder day after day 6 months ago?

Warnock had 6 years to build a championship squad Wilder had one season. He also did it playing the best football any of us have seen watching this club. The results aren’t going but he is sending them out the same as he sent them out 6 months ago when we were 5th in the PL. unfortunately the players he has always been able to rely on have some to the end of their time here now.

Your input in this forum seems largely to be that of slagging other fans off as pigs, and speculating of whether they did this or that. No need to insinuate that I wasn't a fan back in 2006/2007. I was.

Yet regardless of everything that’s happened to our club since then you felt the overwhelming urge to join the forum just has we started to do poorly? Now it may be a remarkable coincidence but there are a group of posters banging the Wilder out drum extremely loudly who only joined in the past few months. Do you not find that a little fishy?

I see you're back to making shit up and lieing. Find one post, just one, that has slagged any poster off as a pig, never mind a majority of my posts to justify your "largely" claim.

Yet regardless of everything that’s happened to our club since then you felt the overwhelming urge to join the forum just has we started to do poorly? Now it may be a remarkable coincidence but there are a group of posters banging the Wilder out drum extremely loudly who only joined in the past few months. Do you not find that a little fishy?
He was posting under a different name, posting exactly the same bile, predicting doom and gloom at the beginning of the season. He wasn't wrong, but then it wasn't a difficult thing to do and the bigger question is why he chose to stay completely silent during our best season in several generations.

I see you're back to making shit up and lieing. Find one post, just one, that has slagged any poster off as a pig, never mind a majority of my posts to justify your "largely" claim.
Again, your input is about persons. Yet I need to answer in the exact same terms: to me it seems you're the one who's making things up and lying. (What's 'lieing', btw?) If one forgets about the real semantics, you've most certainly been insinuating that people are pigs just because they are realistic. What's your fixation about, anyway? Why can't you discuss about the game. Do Wilder & the players need rockets in their backs or not? If not, why? Why should I be crying here because the 'poor' Wilder and the players are hurting inside? I'm not acceping defeat like you all crying together.

Again, your input is about persons. Yet I need to answer in the exact same terms: to me it seems you're the one who's making things up and lying. (What's 'lieing', btw?) If one forgets about the real semantics, you've most certainly been insinuating that people are pigs just because they are realistic. What's your fixation about, anyway? Why can't you discuss about the game. Do Wilder & the players need rockets in their backs or not? If not, why? Why should I be crying here because the 'poor' Wilder and the players are hurting inside? I'm not acceping defeat like you all crying together.
You lied, I challenged you to prove it, instead of proving it you've repeated the lie. You've claimed it in the plural again, so you need to quote multiple posts from me where I've called people pigs to prove you're not lying.
Thanks for the spelling correction, by the way. You do understand that your grammar, phrasing and punctuation are terrible, don't you? I'll credit you for your high standard of English, for a foreigner, but you really are going to come unstuck if you start correcting people's English.

Would've never believed that I find myself saying that I miss the 2006-2007 season in the Prem. A heartbreaking end to it then, it took me lots of time to get over it. But my respect to Warnock, he was no quitter. Talk all you like about how poor our hoofball was back then, but there were some guts and spirit then. Now our fans over here (many of whom were then backing up his sacking, I should think) seem to accept this dross we're being served. Some are rallying all of us to get behind the manager and the players, week in week out. Cos' if you don't, you're somehow a "pig"... FFS. It is for the manager to own his mistakes - which he never does, so someone should put a rocket in his arse - and then stop being such a defeatist. After that he should put rockets in the arses of the players. And everyone calling fans to put up with this shit and rally around the manager, well, they need to put rockets in their arses, too. There's nothing good or real "bladeness" in asking others to join applauding a hecking defeatist a manager and hecking defeatist a team. Get yourselves together, and tell the manager, the owner and the players, that this won't f*cking do! Just look at it: planning next season in the Championship at this stage of the season...! It's understandable, but no team in PL should ever be doing that. Blades should have never given up this fight to stay in the PL the way we did. How did we got so soft?

Neil, you're getting old mate, you're 72 and it looks like you've forgotten you already have a job at the Smoggies.

If Wilder goes, you ain't coming back.

You do understand that your grammar, phrasing and punctuation are terrible, don't you?
I'm very well aware of that. It's the same with me with other languages as well. Imagine if I was a professional proofreader being paid 30k a week or millions for a contract covering few years. Would you be there crying as I would have melted down, 'dying inside', because of your rude comments?

You lied, I challenged you to prove it, instead of proving it you've repeated the lie. You've claimed it in the plural again, so you need to quote multiple posts from me where I've called people pigs to prove you're not lying.
Thanks for the spelling correction, by the way. You do understand that your grammar, phrasing and punctuation are terrible, don't you? I'll credit you for your high standard of English, for a foreigner, but you really are going to come unstuck if you start correcting people's English.
Oops, how come you forgot to answer my post in full? An accident? This was the other part of my post you otherwise addressed: "Why can't you discuss about the game. Do Wilder & the players need rockets in their backs or not? If not, why? Why should I be crying here because the 'poor' Wilder and the players are hurting inside? I'm not acceping defeat like you all crying together."

Neil, you're getting old mate, you're 72 and it looks like you've forgotten you already have a job at the Smoggies.

If Wilder goes, you ain't coming back.
Oh why, why did you have to blow my cover? It kinda sucks up here in 'Boro. Would've been nice to come back once more to the BDTBL on my way to Cornwall.

Oops, how come you forgot to answer my post in full? An accident? This was the other part of my post you otherwise addressed: "Why can't you discuss about the game. Do Wilder & the players need rockets in their backs or not? If not, why? Why should I be crying here because the 'poor' Wilder and the players are hurting inside? I'm not acceping defeat like you all crying together."
Why should I answer your post after you have lied repeatedly about me? Prove you weren't lying before demanding that I answer your questions.

Do I need to answer these questions in chronological order? I didn’t call the poster a wanker I called Warnock a wanker.
Do I think that post is idiotic yes I do that’s my opinion, I’ve been called similar in the last few weeks for defending Wilder. If that’s their opinion so be it.
It’s amusing how all of a sudden we have an influx of posters posting stuff like this. Why do you think that is and do you not find it strange? Where was this guy 6 months ago? Where was all the other posters who post the same stuff about Wilder day after day 6 months ago?
I’m just saying, every time there’s even a hint of criticism aimed at Wilder on a post, you don’t seem far behind to start name calling and throwing around exclamation marks. You’ve made your position clear, ad hominem attacks on posters do nothing to progress your argument.

I’m just saying, every time there’s even a hint of criticism aimed at Wilder on a post, you don’t seem far behind to start name calling and throwing around exclamation marks. You’ve made your position clear, ad hominem attacks on posters do nothing to progress your argument.

Never once said that Wikder can’t and shouldn’t be critised have a look through my posts I have actually said the opposite. I have issues with people making things up to try and back up their argument to want the manager out. People who want him put because of results this season is fair game but going on how we didn’t play well just before lock down is bullshit or how is has lost the dressing room.
I have given plenty of reasons why I think wilder should stay the people who shout the loudest about wanting him out don’t back it up with what we should do in the long term.

I have issues with people making things up to try and back up their argument to want the manager out.
Your post wasn't directly pointed at me, but just where in the op did I say I want the manager out? I never said I want him out. I won't him to fight, and motivate the players. Is that happening, in your opinion, when you see his post-match interviews f. ex.? As a fan, my motivation is simple: I don't believe a team with the same managerial/coaching staff can come out of such a sorry state of things and be back up just like that next season. Something needs to change. What ever it is, I don't know. Complete overhaul of the whole squad (many of them tied to us with long contracts, won't be bought by anyone by this showing...)? I don't quite like that we're going to be relegated. You do?

Your post wasn't directly pointed at me, but just where in the op did I say I want the manager out? I never said I want him out. I won't him to fight, and motivate the players. Is that happening, in your opinion, when you see his post-match interviews f. ex.? As a fan, my motivation is simple: I don't believe a team with the same managerial/coaching staff can come out of such a sorry state of things and be back up just like that next season. Something needs to change. What ever it is, I don't know. Complete overhaul of the whole squad (many of them tied to us with long contracts, won't be bought by anyone by this showing...)? I don't quite like that we're going to be relegated. You do?

Nobody likes being relegated but most people see that we are miles behind nearly all premier league clubs. We need to try and build simple as that.

Why is the stock question for people arguing why Wilder should go “so are you happy we are getting relegated”. It pretty much tells me everything I need to know.

When did Warnock ever admit a mistake? Conceited prick he was.

Why is the stock question for people arguing why Wilder should go “so are you happy we are getting relegated”. It pretty much tells me everything I need to know.
I kind of knew everything about you I needed to know even before you started posting in this thread. When the fans cry about as to how shit we've become, your only concern is that Wilder - gertting very, very well paid for not performing - might be feeling bad inside. That is noble, in a way, but no one is dead here. And no one is doing the honourable thing and giving his salary back to the club as he is quite clearly not done anything to deserve it.

No.
Why does that make Warnock better than Wilder?
I thought you for one were better reading into the essence of the post. And I still hope that is the case. Mentioning Warnock backfired on me, so yes, I'm stupid. But this wasn't about Warnock really. It was about the fighting spirit, plus how easily our current management team seem to be getting away from the stick. Mostly, it was an (poor, it seems) attempt to rally the fans to ask for more of the club/team/manager. I still find it perverse to be asking the fans to rally around the flag as the team is doing as bad as it is. I find it stupid to be only blaming the players for this, too.

I thought you for one were better reading into the essence of the post. And I still hope that is the case. Mentioning Warnock backfired on me, so yes, I'm stupid. But this wasn't about Warnock really. It was about the fighting spirit, plus how easily our current management team seem to be getting away from the stick. Mostly, it was an (poor, it seems) attempt to rally the fans to ask for more of the club/team/manager. I still find it perverse to be asking the fans to rally around the flag as the team is doing as bad as it is. I find it stupid to be only blaming the players for this, too.
I agree.
Warnock will always cause controversy if mentioned.

There are new threads out there just know, asking for Wilder to resign. (I never did.) Why is it that you, "Robboblade" (Bryan Robson liking blade??) and the Hamburger can't go on and spout out your malevolent s*ite in the threads like that? I reckon it is because you see me as more vulnerable to your bullying. Proud of that?

Is it Tyler Durden?

Back
Top Bottom