Warnock gets his dig in

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

We had some great times under Warnock saying otherwise is churlish. But purely his record shows he a top top championship manager but fell short of being a prem boss, not by much but sadly about 10 per cent short. He could identify players good enough to get up but just a glance over how he spent money with us in 2006/7 , says a lot of his short comings

This is a sad day for football. He's been a fantastic manager for many clubs and always got the best out of his teams. He is a fantastic man manager. He did a great job for the Blades. He can be very proud of his record in football and I wish him well for the future.
Fuck him

I agree mate, but my view of him is totally soured since he left and I was a big fan of him when he was with us. I don't actually know why he has such a problem with McCabe since Warnock said when he left it was mutual and it seemed to stem from that.

I sat next to him at a dinner a few years ago.

He wasn't shy in telling me why he had a beef with McCabe. Basically, he was on for a very substantial bonus if he'd kept United up.

KM asked him to give evidence as a witness in the Tevez court case and according to Neil it was his evidence that swung it United's way. KM then got @£20m compensation and Warnock was massively miffed that KM didnt then pay him his staying up bonus. As far as he was concerned, United had been compensated the equivalent of staying up money, therefore NW should have been too. KM wasn't having any of it and Warnock was very bitter ...

Fuck you your name wouldn't be called Akinbyi if it wasn't for him.

Put some respect on Colins name

The guys what 70+ and took Cardiff from Championship relegation to the premier league.

Fuck you your name wouldn't be called Akinbyi if it wasn't for him.

Put some respect on Colins name

The guys what 70+ and took Cardiff from Championship relegation to the premier league.
And what’s his age got to do with owt? 😂 the bloke is a full weight, one of my my grandads best mates is 80 odd and he’s a cunt as well

He’s not gonna shag you matey

And what’s his age got to do with owt? 😂 the bloke is a full weight, one of my my grandads best mates is 80 odd and he’s a cunt as well

He’s not gonna shag you matey

I dont really want him too.

Err because hes 70 odd years old its some achievement

Entirely accurate comment. In fact all our players are below average and we only play industrial hoofball.
Any clubs looking at any of our players or our manager would be bonkers.
(And good luck to Neil spending more time with his tractor)
Preferably under it.

We had some great times under Warnock saying otherwise is churlish. But purely his record shows he a top top championship manager but fell short of being a prem boss, not by much but sadly about 10 per cent short. He could identify players good enough to get up but just a glance over how he spent money with us in 2006/7 , says a lot of his short comings
Fair do BTL, I would happily second that.

Has it not crossed anyones mind that the bang average players comment was to emphasise how good Wilder is more than anything else or do we just go straight for the victim stance ? Are we Scousers in disguise.

Some of us know exactly how Warnock works.

He wasn't shy in telling me why he had a beef with McCabe. Basically, he was on for a very substantial bonus if he'd kept United up.

KM asked him to give evidence as a witness in the Tevez court case and according to Neil it was his evidence that swung it United's way. KM then got @£20m compensation and Warnock was massively miffed that KM didnt then pay him his staying up bonus. As far as he was concerned, United had been compensated the equivalent of staying up money, therefore NW should have been too. KM wasn't having any of it and Warnock was very bitter ...

Yeah he's told anyone who would listen that story.

It was always going to be about money. It always is.

I wonder if Neil Wanksocks payoff will be enough to pay for his treatment at the Turkish Eyebrow Replacement Clinic???

Has it not crossed anyones mind that the bang average players comment was to emphasise how good Wilder is more than anything else or do we just go straight for the victim stance ? Are we Scousers in disguise.
Anyone who thinks John Egan and JOC are bang average shouldn’t be in football

Can someone please explain to me what the popular expression bang average means. There can be no extremes of average, such as very average. Very average means average. Below average and above average makes sense. But bang average?

just had a look on Cardiff forum and many are saying he’s their greatest ever manager

With all the little digs he's given us in the past. Couldn't help but smile when hearing the news today about his sacking. We've got a manager that is much much better than Neil and Neil even knows that himself. Chris puts the club first before anything else, can't say the same for Mr.Warnock. Smile and wave boys

Maybe if Warnock had set up with the intention to actually cross the halfway line away from home that season, he might have got his bonus for keeping us up anyway.

Not a surprise that its about money given some of the stories that have come out about him from some of his players. Then again we all know how stubborn McCabe is and what he's like since he's had his dirty washing hung out to dry in the recent court case.

What neither of them realise is that if they are the same. Neither of them showed enough ambition that season, Warnock on the pitch and McCabe off it.

Chris Wilder has Warnock's motivational talent but tactically he (Wilder) is light years ahead. Setup , ingame alterations to positions etc are somethings about which Warnock has not got a clue. Witness the 4 (four) points away from home Warnock's season with the Blades in the Premiership. Don't how he has the brass neck to comment!

Back
Top Bottom