Warnock gets his dig in

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Irrelevant dinosaur.

Thanks Neil for some great times but you stopped being the 'Biggest Blade' when you said how Palace were the best fans ever, then DirtyLeeds, then Cardiff etc etc etc.

Still, I suppose you got paid for the interview and it's good for your 'profile'. Cardiff don't look like coming back any time soon, so you better big up your Blade-expert credentials, if you want that big nose to get on tele again.

Wanker! I’m still shaking with rage now. The fuckin hypocrite was the king of “bang average”
2 of them are internationals anyway , Baldock probably not good enough and competition fierce.
O'Connell is a possible not many left sided central defenders anyway.Warnock is Warnock that says it all .

Irrelevant dinosaur.

Thanks Neil for some great times but you stopped being the 'Biggest Blade' when you said how Palace were the best fans ever, then DirtyLeeds, then Cardiff etc etc etc.

Still, I suppose you got paid for the interview and it's good for your 'profile'. Cardiff don't look like coming back any time soon, so you better big up your Blade-expert credentials, if you want that big nose to get on tele again.

It does my head in when I hear people trotting out this line, of course hes going to say that, hes not going to start a new job at Palace or whoever and say 'your fans are good but nothing compared to the Blades' is he? Be a brilliant way to start a new job by pissing off the fans.

Would you start a new job and say to the boss or coworkers "well its nice here but my last job was so much better and the people I worked with were better than you"?

People take comments like this far too literally.

It does my head in when I hear people trotting out this line, of course hes going to say that, hes not going to start a new job at Palace or whoever and say 'your fans are good but nothing compared to the Blades' is he? Be a brilliant way to start a new job by pissing off the fans.

Would you start a new job and say to the boss or coworkers "well its nice here but my last job was so much better and the people I worked with were better than you"?

He doesn’t have to bring it up at all... infact most managers don’t

Fun fact - our Neil has managed 5 teams in the top flight, in 5 separate seasons.

3 times he managed the whole season. The team was relegated on all 3 occasions.

He was sacked mid-season twice. the team stayed up on both occasions.

Warnock is a great manager in some respects, but the only thing that he knows about the Premier League is that he can't stay in it.

Praises Wilder and our system to high heaven on TS but when Jamie O'Hara asks about any of our backline getting an England call up, he says Henderson is decent but our players are 'bang average'.

Can't help himself.
So O'Connell and Baldock? Warnock's not on his own. Ask supporters of all the other clubs in England and they'll all say the same thing. England have loads of options on the right hand side of defence. Central defence however is another thing altogether. Measured against Keane, Cahill, Smalling, Dier, etc, then O'Connell is well worth a shout. Love Bash but not England class. Egan and Stevens are Irish so emitted.

Quite. It's just part of Warnock patter, along with "I have one more challenge left in me" which also gets wheeled out each time.

So O'Connell and Baldock? Warnock's not on his own. Ask supporters of all the other clubs in England and they'll all say the same thing. England have loads of options on the right hand side of defence. Central defence however is another thing altogether. Measured against Keane, Cahill, Smalling, Dier, etc, then O'Connell is well worth a shout. Love Bash but not England class. Egan and Stevens are Irish so emitted.
You’d expect with Warnock being a ‘huge blade’ he’d know more than the average run of the mill football fan? Clearly not.

He could keep his trap shut.

Thank you.

Pep or Klopp don't go banging on about it, do they?

Oh the outrage!

Uncle Neil‘s been nice about us on TalkSport previously to be fair.

Lots of bitter comments on here, they remind me of a teenage lad who's been dumped by his first serious girlfriend, let it go.

As I said; "irrelevant"

He's a bloke doing (by and large) a decent job trotting out the same lies to his new best friends that you lot fell for.

Most didn't 'fall for it', they were just embarrassed with his rent-a-quote behaviour and thrusting his way in front of any camera that was passing.

He stabilised us, took some time with no budget and finally got us up. As I said, some good times but I couldn't stand the bloke personally. I met him at a few of the AGMs where he was the 'star turn'. He was arrogant, gobby and indiscreet.

Warnock is an expert man manager, why shouldnt he say things like this? It gets the fans onside which is a good thing for the team, in effect hes managing the fans as well as the players

He could keep his trap shut.

Thank you.

Pep or Klopp don't go banging on about it, do they?

Theyre completely different styles of management, Warnock knows a lot more about the British fan psychology. Pep and Klopp can get the fans onside by spending shit loads and winning things. Would be interesting to see how they got on with a second tier English team without a pot to piss in where the fans turn on you after a couple of bad results.

Back
Top Bottom