Warnock accused in corruption court case

• Thread starter Deleted member 1486
  • Start date

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Is it naive of me to underestimate greed in football?

Because I think if you're a player, manager or football agent why the need for this greed when they already earn thousands upon thousands every week? OK maybe agents don't get paid as often as the former two but they still earn enough from their fees from transfers.

Take Warnock for example, he's been managing for over 30 years now so must be a multi millionaire which probably comes from the dozen or so times he will have been paid up from being sacked.

According to Kilgallon in an Undr the Cosh podcast Warnock used to (maybe still does) charges his senior players a small fee when they don't fancy playing in a midweek reserve game.

So what's the motivation for an extra £60 when he's already a millionaire??

:confused: 😕

I think it all stems from lack of intelligence. I don't think anyone will dispute that footballers are generally a bunch of thickos and the managers and agents we are talking about are in the main ex-footballers. None of it surprises me in the least.

To anyone who has listened to the Cosh series all the way through then these stories about certain managers will come as no surprise. Warnock is part of many a story. Redknapp only 1and I was glad to hear Ormendroyd (I know spelling isn’t wrong), hang him out. Absolute fraud of a bloke and a manager

Redknapp sounded like a right nob, but I suspected he would be anyway.

Mark Crossley's stories about Brian Clough was my personal favourite.

Mark Crossley's stories about Brian Clough was my personal favourite.
Never liked Redknapp and it was so good to hear him called out.
Crossley was great as was Beresford and there was something special about the John McGinlay episode

I fucking hate droopy eyes every time I see. the cunt on tv I switch it off , how any fucker actually voted for this cunt on I am a celebrity ( celebrity ffs ) I will never know?

My daughters only know him from some celeb shite and can’t understand it when I express my views on him!

Never liked Redknapp and it was so good to hear him called out.
Crossley was great as was Beresford and there was something special about the John McGinlay episode

The way he got caught out for opening that bank account in his dogs name and I'm sure one of his excuses was that he couldnt read. The bloke was guilty as sin.

Liked the Beresford one too. Interesting that he offered to half his wages to come and finish his career at the Lane.

I think listening to them all has made me realise that a lot of the rumours about fall outs and stuff that end up on here are 90% of the time nothing to worry about. Think they've got Geoff Horsefield coming up soon, listening to his time at United could be interesting.

Whilst I accept that Rednapp pretty obviously has a dodgy side to him, I used to see him out & about a lot when I lived on Sandbanks, at the petrol station, newsagent, walking his dog etc, & to be fair he was pretty personable & happy to talk football, my dad was always trying to convert him to a Blade & he took it well every time.

I am sure Colin would raise his eyebrows about some of the comments on here ... well he would if he could afford an eyebrow pencil.

Back
Top Bottom