WANTED: Three Blades Shirts

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

It’s like a reboot of when Saturday comes.

He’ll go through a big training montage now to prove himself to Paul Warne and his old Sunday league mentor (played by Kevin Webster).

He’ll reappear on the bench for Rotherham next season in an FA cup quarter final at the Lane.

Rotherham will get a last minute penalty, he’ll look up into the South stand and instead of seeing the ghost of “Our Russ” he’ll see mattbianco1 in the infamous 2014 3rd kit giving him a wanker sign.

And that will be enough to put him off

I'm on the hunt for a few shirts that i'm missing from my collection if anybody can help out?

Looking for the Diamond and Yellow/Purple Avec shirts (i actually have the Yellow one but it's in XXL):

View attachment 70856

Looking for them in Small or Medium if anybody is willing to let them go?

Please PM if so.

Are you still wanting the yellow and purple classic number? Let me know.

Hi Russ. Yes please.

I have it in a size that can only be described as a tent.

Looking for a S or M

Just asking as this is a kit thread, just found a long sleeved 2007/08 kit in a bag, worth keeping nice or shall I let my Dad put it in his shirt rotation?

I seem to remember them being quite common to be honest but thought I'd ask.

Just asking as this is a kit thread, just found a long sleeved 2007/08 kit in a bag, worth keeping nice or shall I let my Dad put it in his shirt rotation?

The Robson shirt?

I remember the club shop having a load of these at the end of the season. My brother picked one up for a tenner.

He also asked me if I could email their academy manager to explain it was a misunderstanding 🤷‍♂️
Hope you told him to feck right off and when he got there to feck right off some more. Only reason you got your money back and he suddenly turned reasonable is you rumbled the no good little scumbag. He’ll do it again if he’s let off.

I remember the club shop having a load of these at the end of the season. My brother picked one up for a tenner.

The Robson shirt?

Yeah, Robson kit. Quite a nice kit I think apart from the central white stripe.

The selling them off cheap does sound familiar, I didn't really buy lots of kits when I was a teenager because I was hard up, so that would explain why I have a couple of these, I knew I had short sleeved, but the long sleeved one I'd forgotten.

Grassing to an employer on a fellow blade for 30 quid is enough for me to log out for today.

Haha. Whatever pal.

What about taking 30 quid from a fellow blade with no intention of supplying the goods until his employer was involved? Have a day off mate.

We still got our Kean Bryan bet going?

Let's see it. Did they actually release this shirt to buy? I mean you might have scooped a winner here!

Yeah it was definitely on sale. I just thought the sponsor ruined it so never bought it at the time. I need to have a word with myself and remind myself - i want/need them all whether I like them or not.

1596006928535.png

Since the debacle of the yellow shirt purchase, i've sorted through all my shirts, a sanity checklist!

The only 1 i'm missing dating back to 1980 is last season's Promotion Home Shirt.
1597750690533.png
There are some on ebay but all Large or bigger. That's the only 1 missing from the collection.

I'm still on the look out for a couple of others. Although I have the shirts, they are in sizes that don't fit...

I have the following two shirts (both mint condition) but are both in XL:

1597750875662.png1597750883633.png

I then have this shirts, but only in toddler size:

1597750939820.png

I want a Small or Medium if anybody could help me out i'd be eternally grateful.

Anyway, here's the collection if interested.

IMG_20200818_115818.jpg
IMG_20200818_115824.jpg
IMG_20200818_115828_1.jpg

Disclaimer: Blue and Turquoise shirt not on the pic, but I know where it is

Last edited:
Since the debacle of the yellow shirt purchase, i've sorted through all my shirts, a sanity checklist!

The only 1 i'm missing dating back to 1980 is last season's Promotion Home Shirt.
View attachment 88900
There are some on ebay but all Large or bigger. That's the only 1 missing from the collection.

I'm still on the look out for a couple of others. Although I have the shirts, they are in sizes that don't fit...

View attachment 88901View attachment 88902

View attachment 88903

I want a Small or Medium if anybody could help me out i'd be eternally grateful.

View attachment 88905
View attachment 88906
View attachment 88907
Fucking hell, that's epic. Good going that mate.

View attachment 88900

View attachment 88903

View attachment 88905
View attachment 88906
View attachment 88907

Impressive but it would take Mrs Bon II less than 20 seconds to scoop the lot into a bin bag if that was our house... ☹

View attachment 88900

View attachment 88903

View attachment 88905
View attachment 88906
View attachment 88907

So have you got every kit including 2nd & 3rd kits from 1980?

Impressive but it would take Mrs Bon II less than 20 seconds to scoop the lot into a bin bag if that was our house... ☹

That's what bottom drawers are for mate.

So have you got every kit including 2nd & 3rd kits from 1980?

I believe so yeah. A few are remakes, majority are originals.

Only one i'm officially missing is 2018-19 Home.

I'm missing a couple that were never on sale so would only be able to grab a player issue.
  • Last season's 3rd shirt - Luminous with the USG Sponsor.
  • 2009-10 Black Away shirt - we always wore a black shirt that was never released for sale. The official release was the anniversary shirt with all names on.
I also don't have the 1999 Luminous away shirt - I have this with Wards sponsor but not Blades sponsor.

View attachment 88900

View attachment 88903

View attachment 88905
View attachment 88906
View attachment 88907

Great collection, I've got all home/away/3rds from the first luminous away until last season, apart from the grey/lime green visit Malta and the other 2 you've mentioned. Also have an original 79 'Sabella' so I'm looking to fill the gaps in between but only with originals. Might take a fair few years and cost a few grand!

View attachment 88900

View attachment 88903

View attachment 88905
View attachment 88906
View attachment 88907

The 08/09 home shirt - I’m sure I sold that to you back in the day! Printed with Sharp 24?

View attachment 88900

View attachment 88903

View attachment 88905
View attachment 88906
View attachment 88907

I've got the RW promotion one in a medium somewhere you could have

Haha. Whatever pal.

What about taking 30 quid from a fellow blade with no intention of supplying the goods until his employer was involved? Have a day off mate.

We still got our Kean Bryan bet going?

Not sure it was with me,
I pissed off someones who had the avatar denver blade or something similar and ever since he changed his username to PittsburgBlade (missing the H) and continues to post drivel for some reason, which is annoying because people won't notice the difference.

Not sure it was with me,
I pissed off someones who had the avatar denver blade or something similar and ever since he changed his username to PittsburgBlade (missing the H) and continues to post drivel for some reason, which is annoying because people won't notice the difference.

Sorry, my mistake.

Didn't realise there was two blades in Pittsburgh 😂

If you do have the shirt, let me know how much you want for it, cheers

Back
Top Bottom