Wallpaper......

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Cricket and golf on today. It passes the time agreeably enough for me until the important sport returns.

Went round Derwent and Howden, 10ish miles. Heard some droning noise looked up sure enough, Lancaster flying North to south.
Fing fantastic. Will try to put pics/video on. Amazing.

Went round Derwent and Howden, 10ish miles. Heard some droning noise looked up sure enough, Lancaster flying North to south.
Yup did the flyover at Norfolk park for the 75th d day commemoration there, came in from manor direction, did 3 flyovers,...headed out towards wentworth manor for a flypast there

Yup did the flyover at Norfolk park for the 75th d day commemoration there, came in from manor direction, did 3 flyovers,...headed out towards wentworth manor for a flypast there
It was at Foxton locks in Leics today, Just looked it up. Hurricane tomorrow.
Lancs taken a joyride up to Derwent complete surprise, amazing. Will get Son to upload clips.

For anyone thinking about taking a time out and realising there is a life outside SUFC this post is an inspiration.
Sad doesn't come near.

You don't need to look up, you can always tell if it's one of the BBMF flying overhead just by the roar of the merlin engine

You don't need to look up, you can always tell if it's one of the BBMF flying overhead just by the roar of the merlin engine
Could hear heavy engines before I saw it. Looked northish and saw it appear over the hills. Got nearer and louder could make out 4 engines and then the tail.
Big aircraft.
Suppose you've been to Duxford. Excellent

I'm reading this thread.
I don't feel half as bored now.
Does anyone know what time Meadowhall closes?

I was at Bramall Lane earlier as it flew over.

Was walking towards the club shop to get my Dad "Our Time" and some tat, and I heard the engines, meaty, not modern, looked up and it was banking over Shoreham Street from the direction of John Street.

Saw one flying close up a long time ago at Waddington, great stuff.

I saw the Lancaster very briefly, it flew over near my workshop in the Hope Valley.
I’ve been building a new workbench today as I’ve had to move from one building to another.
0AAFB791-4C24-42EC-BE4B-5D6B5931E9DA.jpeg

I was at Bramall Lane earlier as it flew over.

Was walking towards the club shop to get my Dad "Our Time" and some tat, and I heard the engines, meaty, not modern, looked up and it was banking over Shoreham Street from the direction of John Street.

Saw one flying close up a long time ago at Waddington, great stuff.
Shame it didn't
Fly over Swillsborough tomorrow
etc etc, so on, so forth.

Back
Top Bottom