Villa, Wolves, Leeds

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

think we may beat Villa, Wolves away i have a good feeling about and Leeds i think a draw so 7 points be more than happy!
realistically 5 or 6 would be grand and keep us up there

really looking forward to all 3 matches, fingers crossed all 3 teams (and we know we will be ) will be going out for a win (Leeds need wins for Play off push, Villa will still have an eye on 2nd and Wolves are at home and top of the league )

Can see at least one of these games being a 7 goal thrilller !! (6-1 against Leeds would be nice ...)

I can see us being the better team in all 3 games and come away with 0 points.

Wolves no win in 4. Leeds have slid down to 10th. We're back on the up again. Nothing to fear in any of these games.

I think we will beat Villa whose defence still looks dodgy even with Terry back in there, no reason at all why we can't beat the scum from up the M1. Wolves might be a bit harder but who knows if Forest can do them so can we. 7pts would be a good haul.

All three will attack us, leaving us space to play in rather than sitting back and us having no clue how to break them down. 4 is highly likely, 6 or 7 a realistic target, 9 definitely possible.

We need 9 or else our dreams of 100 points are over.

We need 9 to avoid being caught by the juggernaut called Sheffield Wednesday, now that they've turned the corner. ;)

Villa, Leeds and Wolves are all good teams. I think we've plenty in reserve to win both home games. Wolves? I'd shake hands on a point now.

4 to get us to the magic 50 mark, then we can knock off early for the season.

Attack.
Attack.
Attack, attack, attack.

Let the points take care of themselves.

7 points I think. We’ve got real options on our bench now. If things ain’t going well, we can change it.

We're miles better than Leeds and Villa at our best. Seems a good time as any to play Wolves too.

Villa are on form which is annoying. Think that will be the toughest fixture of the lot. Hoping Brooks will be back for that one as think their defence and Terry in particular would struggle with players who run at them.

Fancy us to beat Leeds and get something at Wolves.

I thought Ricky Holmes had been bought to run at defences in place of Brooks.
I would forget Brooks for a while - no good rushing him back half-cocked.

We'll need a big performance against Villa under the lights at BDTBL. The Preston match is shitty timing all things being considered but I think we can negotiate both games.
Wolves are pissing the league and will want revenge but they aren't invincible.
Leeds don't concern me at all.

Probably 4 points, possibly more:

Villa - Draw
Wolves - Lose
Leeds - Win

In any case, none of them will take us lightly.

Last edited:
How many points do you think we can get from the next 3 games? I’d be happy with 3 draws personally, what would you lot settle for?
? Dear me! I’m really glad you’re not the manager mate, I’m sure you are just trying to be realistic in your own mind, but seriously, are any of these teams better than us? I think they’ve got more money, but are they better at playing football than us?

I don’t think so, so it has to be 3 wins for me. We are chasing auto not a play off place.

By the time we play Wolves I'd expect they'll have their issues sorted.

Leeds / Villa could go either way but like has been said I doubt either will park the bus. I think 6 points is achievable, I'm not convinced we've got enough to beat Wolves away, considering they'll want to avenge the earlier fixture.

I'll take a calculated gamble and say Wolves will only take six points between now and the beginning of March.

Villa will be the tough one..they seem to score for fun away from home. I predict a 2.2 home draw v villa we have history a lot of that result v villa. Wolves away I fancy us. Leeds we will sneek it they hate coming to the lane. 5 to 7 points my prediction.

9 points would be amazing, matching what we've already got off them (7) would be great, I can see us getting 4.

Wooooaaahhhh.......lets not get carried away!

Brilliant result at Norwich but we could have easily drawn that game.....despite their 120 minutes v Chelsea midweek we looked the more tired in the last 10 minutes and against a better team we may well have conceded an equalizer.

3 tough games coming up....Villa are flying, 4 wins on the bounce but with slow centre-halves we have a chance if we attack with pace....I fully expect Holmes to start this one with Wilson and maybe even the Don instead of Leon...Wolves have quality throughout but have dipped a bit recently, even games where they have picked up 3 points have not been convincing.....dirties, well it's a derby isn't it...owt can happen.

I'm saying 5 or 6 points from the three games.

I would forget Brooks for a while - no good rushing him back half-cocked.

This^^^ Had glandular fever and it can linger, we know Wilder won't take and doesn't need to take unnecessary risks, so I don't think we'll see Brooks for a while.

Wolves are pissing the league and will want revenge but they aren't invincible.

Yep the points are important to us and not so much to them, they'll come at us and we'll concede goals, it'll be whether we can notch a few of our own which will decide this.

? Dear me! I’m really glad you’re not the manager mate, I’m sure you are just trying to be realistic in your own mind, but seriously, are any of these teams better than us? I think they’ve got more money, but are they better at playing football than us?

I don’t think so, so it has to be 3 wins for me. We are chasing auto not a play off place.

All 3 clubs are chasing something aswel though, a WDL would be ok but from the positions of wolves and Villa I’d take a draw and a game against Leeds I’d take a draw although Leeds is the most realistic for winning. Really can’t see us getting anything against wolves and although Villa weren’t the best against us at their place they’ve still got the quality. 3 extremely tough games in a row.

I think we'll get 36 points from the 3 games.

Villa - 18 points
Wolves - 8 points
Leeds - 10 points

Leon due to score a few, watch out for another streak of goals from him

Back
Top Bottom