Villa, Wolves, Leeds

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

ShorehamRevolution

Reaction score
How many points do you think we can get from the next 3 games? I’d be happy with 3 draws personally, what would you lot settle for?

We have no need to fear any team in this league. We've played them all once and not been embarrassed by any of them. The ones we've lost is where we haven't turned up. CW had a fairly light squad. Got away with it last season with few injuries and suspensions. This is a tougher league but we are now better equipped so bring it on, think they will see us as the banana skin.

Think we’re well capable of two home wins and getting a draw at Wolves.

Got a new found optimism after a few tough weeks.

Think we’ve made good signings and I’ve got a lot of faith in Wilders judgement. Get through the next three matches anything like and think we’ll comfortably make the play-offs.

If and when we do, I personally will be well up for it. Can’t genuinely say that since we played Wolves at Cardiff (yeah I know!)

That’s down to who’s in charge now.

All very tough but when I look at our team I reckon we can win them all, not saying we will but wolves will obviously be very tough, wonder what the florist fans were expecting yesterday

Ehhh, tough run of games that. I know we've picked up the last few games, but there's still weaknesses in the squad that can be exploited. I don't think we'll get battered in any of them, but each and every point we extract from those games will be well earned. I'm thinking:

Win at home to Villa
Lose away to Wolves
Draw at home to Leeds

4 points is about reight. I'd be very happy with more than that.

I'd be quite pleased with 4. Chuffed to bits with 6+

Depends if Fleck gets suspended or not. He's a very important player for us (obviously)

Don't think we'll win all 3 though, so im going for 5 pts. Draws with villa and wolves, beat Leeds.

I fancy us to do the double on a nervous wolves , maybe 1-1 against villa ,3-1v drities 7 from 9 would be great.

Would be happy with 4 really and I think that’s what we’ll get. Win against Leeds, draw vs Wolves and loss vs Villa.

I know people will say I am dreaming and no way are we that good but I think if we really pull out all the stops we could get 0-0, 0-0 and a 0-0 and as we all know it doesn't get any better than that.

Optimistic for 7 points. A narrow win against Villa, beat Leeds and a draw at Wolves.

Villa are on form which is annoying. Think that will be the toughest fixture of the lot. Hoping Brooks will be back for that one as think their defence and Terry in particular would struggle with players who run at them.

Fancy us to beat Leeds and get something at Wolves.

Back
Top Bottom