Villa away

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

forget about it we're not going to wembley
Ah fuckin hell. Might as well send my Bournemouth and Brighton tickets back then as well. It's shit supporting the Blades. They're so unambitious, especially that Wilder bloke.🤔😞. FFS.

Ah fuckin hell. Might as well send my Bournemouth and Brighton tickets back then as well. It's shit supporting the Blades. They're so unambitious, especially that Wilder bloke.🤔😞. FFS.
Fucking Belgians. The two most famous Belgians are TinTin and Hercule Poirot and they’re both fictional creations.

I think that rule was scrapped a couple of years back, but don’t quote me.
You can play on that night but not at a kick-off time that clashes with a champions league game. As it stands, they are all kicking off at 8pm so we would need to kick off at 6 pm (although in theory we could also kick off at 10 pm but we've not quite got the Spanish lifestyle over here yet).

I’d pencilled this in as a good, Saturday away day, piss up.

The World has conspired against me.

Any news on the rearranged date yet?

Love a trip to Villa park but the last couple of times have been a late kick-off near Xmas with no trains running and then the infamous Friday night.

Any news on the rearranged date yet?

Love a trip to Villa park but the last couple of times have been a late kick-off near Xmas with no trains running and then the infamous Friday night.

no one seems to be sure if we are allowed to play Premier League games on Champions League nights. If we aren’t allowed it won’t be before April. Add to that the possibility of postponements of Man U game due to the FA cup and maybe even Bournemouth due to the weather we could have a very congested end to the season.

So am I. I’ve got to change the feckin train tickets I optimistically bought.
Come on sort a date soon to allow for some planning. Tickets, hotel, pub crawl, telling wife.. in that order.

Fuck knows what I was on about. Not sure if I was confusing Berge (Norwegian) or the Dutch player. Neither are Belgian though.

Just that particular post, or are you making a more general comment?

BushBlade is on the record as a confirmed admirer of various bands. Their, and their fans’ choice of drugs, is also a matter of record.

🤯🤩

Back
Top Bottom