Villa away

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

but thrn we’ll need to play Villa later in the season....so are likely to have less says rest than the opposition.

But then Villa will have even less rest as they need to squeeze in a Milk Cup final...although they're out of the FA cup I suppose...

If Blades and/or Man U win the FA Cup 5th round tie then we have to play the PL match at Old Trafford in midweek too

Who gis a fuck about rearranged or extra games if we,re safe..it,s the price of success...UTMB!

We should be asking to have the game moved to Weds 26th. Get it out of the way, and put us at no disadvantage to Villa, who will have played the prior weekend as well, and will still give us 6/7 days before the cup.

Later in the season and someone gets to play us the weekend after we play Villa, when they would have been fully rested.

Time to start thinking tactically and using the fixture list to our advantage...

For me its a good Saturday away day (that I was free of work for) changed for a midweek away day so therefore not as good (for most people I would have thought). It's highly unlikely to affect whether we progress in the FA Cup or not.

Was looking forward to this Saturday away day...not so much now. They're likely to play it sooner so in between norwich and newcastle games?

Anyone any idea of a possible date??

Want to get flights sorted for this one

It's only Aston in North Birmingham and I don't think there are flights from DSA to Brum, as it's only 90 minutes down the A38.

HTH.

ISC - helpful personal travel consultant, since 2015

I thought it would be 10th or 11th March but that is a Champions League week and I have a nagging memory that Premier League games aren’t allowed on those dates because of broadcasting rights issues

If that is the case then the following week, w/c 16th March, is also a Champions league week so we could be looking at the 24th or 25th March before we play them.

I vaguely remember when the game was all about attracting the punters. Now football is merely a television programme. Now we can all go to “hell in a handcart.”

I have a nagging memory that Premier League games aren’t allowed on those dates because of broadcasting rights issues

I think that rule was scrapped a couple of years back, but don’t quote me.

Back
Top Bottom