Villa 1 Bmouth 2

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Any side with aspirations of surviving a 1st season back in the Premier league would have earmarked Bournemouth at home for a prime candidate for 3 points. Especially a Bournemouth without Brooks and a young keeper. And even more so as the 1st home match in front of a partisan crowd. Yesterday was a bad day for Villa. With no disrespect to Palace, today is a similar match for us.
I can’t disagree with that, it’s still too early in the season to determine the finishing position though as some seem to be implying.

Any side with aspirations of surviving a 1st season back in the Premier league would have earmarked Bournemouth at home for a prime candidate for 3 points. Especially a Bournemouth without Brooks and a young keeper. And even more so as the 1st home match in front of a partisan crowd. Yesterday was a bad day for Villa. With no disrespect to Palace, today is a similar match for us.
The difference being Palace are a very good away side, whilst Bournemouth are shit away from home.

I still think Villa will have enough to stay up, I hope us and Norwich stay up too.
It would be nice if all three stayed up for a change, then the Premier League and it's plastic foreign fan bases who know fuck all would have to eat their words

No disrespect to you or your friend but i suggest he’s way too hasty in his comments.

He does realise they’ve played Spurs away and a very good counter attacking side in Bournemouth?
I think he does he has been a supporter for thirty years

Firstly

A : He’s come up with a squad of loan players, replaced them and they haven’t worked out how to play with each other..

B : Only new player to get a start is Robinson in our team, so there’s the difference..

C : I think flecks gonna struggle to get his shirt back.. let’s talk about united eh”

Back
Top Bottom