Roy's View From... View From Wolves

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Roygbiv

Reaction score

Gracias Roy!
Ahh, bless 'em. They were doing so well until the bitter, snidy, arsey-ness couldn't help but rear it's ugly head at the bottom.
Keep looking over your shoulder boys, we're right behind you.

Cheers Panchero 👍🏻

Wolves and Burnley fans will be getting a reputation for even handedness and not being hysterical crybaby fall over merchants. A bit like their players. Two PL games in a row without all the prima donna rolling about shite. Amazing!!

Service will be resumed on Saturday when the likes of Barkley will be rolling around like a sack of shit.

Lovely stuff, just what I look for, thanks Weirdo, tops a great evening mate.

Christ - when did Wolves fans become so self-entitled?? Financed by some weird super-agent who fills their team with a weird collection of mercenary players looking for a paycheck in the Prem. Boy will they struggle if whatshisname ups sticks and goes elsewhere.............at least our success is built on solid ground.

I know which team I would rather support.

“Can’t beat Sheffield United in two games. Crap”

“tbf they looked much better when McBurnie went off.”

“They were **** now one can say otherwise if that’s the top teams in England now wonder we struggle. Like spurs Everton it was ****ing dire football”

“**** off you Burnley mk2 ****s”

“I hate Sheffield United the plucky little club who are punching above their weight but they thoroughly deserved to nick it tonight and thats a travesty”

“They’ll be bottom 7 next season. May Find goals difficult. Will do well to stay up without major strengthening”

tenor-9.gif

Back
Top Bottom