View From Norwich

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Cheers Roy

At least they acknowledge it was a smash and grab. They were lucky to come away with anything never mind all 3 points.La liga my arse

“Burton did it to us, we did it to them. We won, they lost – move on.”

“Utterly embarrassing from Chris Wilder. He needs to reflect on how badly he has come across”

“Bee in his bonnet, like a fair number of Sheffield Utd fans. Can hardly string a proper sentence together.”

“Mark Rivers called it right in commentary, just an angry little man. Or what I like to call a cunt!!”

Going to be funny when it dawns on these stupid cunts just how good Wilder is.

Especially compared to their Klopp wannabe faggott who'll probably be sacked by Christmas.

“To be fair I thought he was poor both ways. I felt we got stitched more than they did, but they were denied a clear corner amongst other bits that went our way. The ref missed 3 off the ball incidents, what appeared to be an elbow on Stiepermann, the penalty and that was just for us, he gave some ridiculous free kicks for blatant dives, let Gunn timewaste for hours, and just generally totally lost control.”

fair

There lucky we had no fit strikers
They are also lucky that they have to go back to their farms in Norfolk the big eared boys

I don't want to appear bitter nor do I want to appear as though I have blade tinted specs on but if we have Sharp/Donaldson on today we take something from that 100% Not seen a more frustrating game at the Lane in quite a while, don't really see how their fans thought that was a battling good display, they created nothing but that one chance, fair play for taking it, then spent the rest of the match time wasting. If someone said we'd be 6th and above Pigs at this point I'd have taken it, we move on!

Ta Roy!

Worked with Norwich fans for years and many are on the money when it comes to football but they have got a little bit 'big time' in recentish years since they sell out regularly.

I like Norwich but there's fuck all else to do outside of football sportwise.

Have tbh thought Wilder was a bit unnecessary today. Going to snatch the ball from their manager first half when it was their throw seemed a bit OTT.

Yeah they time wasted and feigned a bit of injury, and I got wound up, but they did a professional job on us. It's football.

Understand Chris's frustration but he seemed a bit wound up early. Can't help but think he may be wondering about not including one or two today, rather than having then for next week.

“Not exactly champagne football but in flashes we showed we are capable of playing really attractive football.
This was absolute epitome of what a decent Championship side do away from home. We were resolute under a barrage of pressure, looked dangerous on the break and I have to say we certainly learned a lesson from Burton’s gamesmanship. We were timewasting all over the place for entire second half.
Gunn only really had to make one save that was more than routine but that one was a brilliant stop.
Defence looked rock solid. Everybody put their bodies on the line to make blocks at some point. Pretty dominant in the air and have learned what row Z means. Overall a solid display. I feared the worst and am leaving ecstatic. Really entertaining game albeit scrappy.
Ref and linesman were atrocious. Really really poor. Lost control.”

Good summary from their point of view. What I'd write if we did that to someone else. The ref was an idiot who lost control, should have booked their keeper with about 15 minutes to go. Should have had a word with wilder rather than send to the stands as the ball was in their kit bag and no one was going to get it back in play from the Norwich side of things

On the train back and Norwich fans saying there were stabbings after the game? Any truth?

Cheers Roy. They really hate wilder don't they?. They acknowledge they were time wasting but then are aggrieved that the ref adds time on for doing that!!. They need to realise that is a rule of the game!!. They can go back to their farms and shag other members of their family!!.

We asked for defeat today playing an unfit striker and a kid upfront.

Maybe Wilder got as frustrated as us?

As for their fans we'd have behaved the same in their scenario- perhaps this result will bring some of those Wilder for England posts and talk of promotion posters down to Earth?

We asked for defeat today playing an unfit striker and a kid upfront.

Maybe Wilder got as frustrated as us?

As for their fans we'd have behaved the same in their scenario- perhaps this result will bring some of those Wilder for England posts and talk of promotion posters down to Earth?

Don't think Wilder could have done any more today but one positive might be the minority thinking back to back promotions is happening realise that we still have a way to go

Back
Top Bottom