Van der Hoorn

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Skiliman

Reaction score
Can’t say I know much about him but heard from my Swansea pal that he’s off at the end of the season, he reckons he wants a move back to the PL and the only chance of them keeping him is if they win the play offs, surely he would be on our radar as back up or to challenge Egan? apparently they turned down around 10m for him last summer with only 12 months left on his contract before he had a bad injury around Christmas which ended his season early.

From just checking his wiki he seems to have good pedigree and would probably be an improvement on Jags? Anyone seen much of him?

Not anywhere near the type of quality that we need he will go to another championship club or abroad.

He's terrible lol. Only way he can defend is when he's in his own box with a whole line next to him. If he has space in his back he's horrible. Also can't pass the ball to a teammate when there's even the slightest pressure on him so that's also terrible.

If you wanna get relegated out of the Premier League you should sign him.

Watching the play off game last night a few things stood out. He can pass the ball and is a big lad. But as Mick McCarthy said why is he throwing himself to the floor when challenged by Watkins in the air. He should be forcefully winning those.
In my opinion it's a no

Is he a right sided centre half? I would imagine players we bring in need to cover more than one position.

He was terrible last night, initiated contact twice so he could theatrically dive and try and buy a foul which he was denied both times.

Liability.

He's terrible lol. Only way he can defend is when he's in his own box with a whole line next to him. If he has space in his back he's horrible. Also can't pass the ball to a teammate when there's even the slightest pressure on him so that's also terrible.

Is that a yes or a no then?

I saw plenty of him last season, they licked us twice! We couldn't even trouble him, it was painful.
He's one I'd be more than happy with as cover for Egan/Bash.
100% yes for me.

I saw plenty of him last season, they licked us twice! We couldn't even trouble him, it was painful.
He's one I'd be more than happy with as cover for Egan/Bash.
100% yes for me.
That’s it settle then, it’s a hard “no” from all of us. Sorry Chele.

Back
Top Bottom