Undr the cosh

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Any good blades bits in it? As I really don’t fancy listening to an hour of David Edgar.

My main memory was him having a very sharp haircut. Definitely wasn’t the worst of that bunch at the time.

Any good blades bits in it? As I really don’t fancy listening to an hour of David Edgar.
Listened to most of it and no, basically. He said he liked playing for us, liked the club, liked Adkins, thought he played well though it was not a good season. Adkins told him he'd like him to come back the following year, but then Adkins got fired and Wilder wasn't interested in him, so he went to MLS.

Podcast was okay generally. The Tony Pulis one last week was better.

Parky hates Wednesday!!

"Sheffield Wednesday biggest club in the world, they must have brought 9 million fans today"! Quality! Big soft spot for Barnsley personally because it's a club I relate to and they don't like Wednesday for the same reasons everyone else locally doesn't like them! Sadly though we have to live in the same city as them!

"Sheffield Wednesday biggest club in the world, they must have brought 9 million fans today"! Quality! Big soft spot for Barnsley personally because it's a club I relate to and they don't like Wednesday for the same reasons everyone else locally doesn't like them! Sadly though we have to live in the same city as them!

Sheffield Wednesday biggest club in the world, they must have brought 10 million fans today

Back
Top Bottom