Ultra Rare United Shirt

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Found a short video of the match but quality is low. Long sleeves, not such a loose fit and can't make out the black flashes to the arms.
Youtube and dailymotion.
I cant make out the Club Badge, just looks all white

Really want one of these
If you can fit into a boys 28” there’s one here for £40!

Have it in my brain (ha) it's the only time it was worn. Somebody will know and there has to be one example of it somewhere.

Were there any photos of the game in the programme from the next home match vs Chelsea I wonder?

Ah yes that one. I seem to recall this on another thread earlier this year. I think we all agreed that it was never for sale and probably a training kit, potentially an clash issue with the shirts we had being away from home, but i guess its not a definitive answer. Definitely was never sold to the public.Was Kevin Gage playing ? I can ask him ?

Ah yes that one. I seem to recall this on another thread earlier this year. I think we all agreed that it was never for sale and probably a training kit, potentially an clash issue with the shirts we had being away from home, but i guess its not a definitive answer. Definitely was never sold to the public.Was Kevin Gage playing ? I can ask him ?
I got one right for once. Thought it looked ok that shirt. Kevin Gage may not have been with us then, perhaps still with Digger Barnes.

If anyone is interested I've just bumped the over 30 yrs of blades shirts thread with 2 I am selling at the moment ⚔

The one in the OP which are match worn only as never released as replica.

Last season's third shirt. Luminous but with USG sponsor, not Ramsdens (again, never released).

Then I need the Ramsdens home promotion shirt - white back.
I've got an unworn promotion one with the white back. No name or number. It's only a medium though mate

We at The Tufty Club did a few pods that gives the history of this shirt

We were joined by the excellent John Devlin who wrote True Colours and is the guru on football kits

Part 2 discusses the white v neck one off shirt I think but the pods are a decent listen...John Devlin is superb and knows his kits!

Even better we spoke to the guy who was responsible for us wearing the kit...kitman of the day John Greaves...who now lives and coaches in the States

Great guy and worth a listen on SUFC and kits

He owns one of the shirts still but off air negotiations have not gone much further sadly but he said when he decides to get rid of the few he has in storage in the UK he will be in touch with me!

Come on then own up. Who have I just been bidding against for this?

View attachment 97871

It was on £16 until 30secs to go. Went to £18. I put £200 with 5secs remaining and was still outbid.

This is a shirt that was never released for sale. It's the away kit we wore in the 09/10 season instead of wearing the anniversary kit.

Vintage Shirt - was it you ?
Tooooo new for meeeeee. But damn thats a good one.

This one is the 3rd shirt. Was it this ?

Wasn't there a pure white one of these in the 90 season?

I recall a third shirt of pure white, no stripes on the sleeve laver in black on the front,, everybody had the deckchair and the luminous yellow... Did this exist as I haven't seen one since... Might be me..

How come there is no “Cantors” on that shirt? Replicas didn’t include sponsors?

Looking at the title of this thread brought back memories of a Blades shirt I brought from the club shop I think in the late 80's. Alas I don't have a photo and can only describe it as follows. From memory the shirt was heavy cotton rugby style, coloured yellow, green and white. The front was divided into 4 large squares in green and white with the club crest on left breast. The sleeves were long sleeve with I think yellow cuffs. This is obviously a very rare shirt but can any Blade assist and post a picture of this shirt.?

Looking at the title of this thread brought back memories of a Blades shirt I brought from the club shop I think in the late 80's. Alas I don't have a photo and can only describe it as follows. From memory the shirt was heavy cotton rugby style, coloured yellow, green and white. The front was divided into 4 large squares in green and white with the club crest on left breast. The sleeves were long sleeve with I think yellow cuffs. This is obviously a very rare shirt but can any Blade assist and post a picture of this shirt.?

This might help

Thank you B.O.S.S. but the shirt I am referring to is a leisure / fashion top and not a replica playing shirt. It's not going to be easy to track down such a top but I really hope some Blade knows what I am texting about.

Back
Top Bottom