Ugurkan Cakir

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Looking forward to our budding songwriters coming up with one for this guy if we sign him!

It makes sense and sounds legitimate, particularly with us having been over to Turkey recently.

My guess is that Man Utd aren't committing to anything definitive with regards to Henderson.
I think there’s rumours that they may be selling De Gea to fund other signings in which case Henderson may well get his wish to be number one there.
If that happens clearly we need an alternative

Sorloth being looked at too at the same games according to one report. I'd be happy with him I've said it before

Sorloth being looked at too at the same games according to one report. I'd be happy with him I've said it before

Apparently Trabz have a £6m buyout clause in his loan deal from Palace which they're likely to exercise and then sell him on for more than £30m.

Apparently Trabz have a £6m buyout clause in his loan deal from Palace which they're likely to exercise and then sell him on for more than £30m.

Really?... That's the definitive fly in the ointment if correct!

Really?... That's the definitive fly in the ointment if correct!

Rumour in Turkey is that Palace offered €12m in January to cancel the €6m buyout clause, which Tranzonspor rejected.
If correct, it means they offered €12m for their own player.

How would that workIf the player sees his future somewhere else?

wouldn't he just reject the contract offer for the permanent move?

Always thought Sorloth had something about him.

Back
Top Bottom