U23s v Burnley

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Ball_Sup (Phil)

Reaction score
We're just layering up to go to Stocksbridge for this afternoon's 2pm kick off. The OS has Smith, Bryan, Freeman, Lundstram & Lafferty all potentially involved, or a DISRUPTION XI as we call it.
Team, goal, pretending to limp off, updates on my Twitter
www.twitter.com/ball_sup
Lots more on the Blog later
www.ball-sup.blogspot.com

No idea what's going on with Kieron Freeman at the moment. Completely understand all of the others getting game time.

Tinashe Chakwana is very highly rated. Could be a possible loan option.

Let us know how Bryan is doing, very interested as to the stage he's at.

They've got Cropper....oh no,they won't be pretending to linp off.

When did Sam Graham come back? I missed that. Was he recalled, or did Oldham ditch him?

Was on Oldhams bench v Bury Saturday. May be a similar thing to what’s going on with Woodburn I.e. playing development games for us.

Yes...makes sense. Cheers Wards

Yes...makes sense. Cheers Wards
Sam Graham also played for the U23s away at Bolton. And Harvey Gilmour has also popped up in the U23s once. There is a system of weekly reviews with Development players who are on loan. If it fits, and they need minutes, they can just slot back in our U23s.

With 5 first team players in the team, that is a very poor result.

These players owe the youngsters they are playing with and more importantly the ones they have replaced a bit more effort and quality than they showed today.

First time ive watched the u23's today and my observations of the game were, there no 8 was by far the best player on the pitch. After the frost at the weekend the ball was bouncing all over the place , not allowing good control. Freeman looked very disintrested and looked as if he was only going through the motions, hopefully to regain fitness. Although the weather had picked up it was still freezing. Cant comment on any of the younger ones but in my humble opinion none looked ready for the step up yet, but the bouncy pitch didnt help

My Blog has been published. And, it's a Big 'Un. Carrier Bag Firm Xmas Party in a new pub in S6. Judgement calls on Kieron Freeman, John Lundstram, Tyler Smith and a nod towards Jean Belehouan. One of the damning comments on Freeman can be attributed to the Burnley Coach Driver. That, dear Reader, is the power, reach & influence I have in getting quotes. Oh .... and KEAN BRYAN.
Click.....
https://ball-sup.blogspot.com/2018/12/shop-window-xi.html

Great report Phil.
I am led to believe that our players are regularly tested on their bodyfat.
My eyes have led me to believe that Freeman has put some timber on since his League One heyday.

With 5 first team players in the team, that is a very poor result.

These players owe the youngsters they are playing with and more importantly the ones they have replaced a bit more effort and quality than they showed today.
It's very disruptive to the younger lads when the first team fringers swing into town. Personally, I view it as a necessary evil. It was noticeable that Binnion was a bit quieter than normal. And when he piped up, he seemed a bit rattier. Presumably, he felt he couldn't really influence half the team.

Great report Phil.
I am led to believe that our players are regularly tested on their bodyfat.
My eyes have led me to believe that Freeman has put some timber on since his League One heyday.

His "appearance" or none appearance shall we say leads me to believe that this is the beginning of the end.

Back
Top Bottom