U23s away at Birmingham, Monday

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Ball_Sup (Phil)

Reaction score
The CBF mobile is whanging down the M1 en route St Andrew's for the U23s 1:30 kick off. I might be able to start some rumours about the first team v Sunderland once I eyeball today's team. Otherwise, looking to build on that excellent two nil win against Bristol City last time out. Team, goal & racist chanting about Arabs & camels updates on my Twitter

www.twitter.com/ball_sup

And laters...... on my Blog
www.ball-sup.blogspot.com

Stay tuned.....

Stephen Mallon also not involved this afts. But, he hasn't been getting a starting run at U23 this season

My head jerk - I think they'll want to bed recently signed Gribbin in a bit more at U23 before they try something like that.

The intriguing name missing from that U23 team, in a maybe he'll be involved on Wednesday night way is JAKE YOUNG. Him & Sammy Ompreon have been the regular twin strikers at this level this season. That's the rumour. And, I'm starting it.
Makes sense. Sharp is suspended for Saturday, McG and McB might be doubtful due to injury. It would be too risky to play Mousett and Robinson for the Sunderland match. Clarke is the only available striker option from the PL squad of 25

I really like (ex Man City) Boyes. He's nominally left back/left wingback. Full of energy. And a very good fit for our bomb forward style. In terms of "long term loyalty" I'd like to see Reece York be involved in a Cup Squad

Anyone Streaming?
0-0 at HT. Fairly scrappy. And I felt the BlueNoses had the better chances. I'm liking the look of Andall-Gibbons. Callum Gribbin is quiet

I've written & published my Blog from this afternoon's one each v Birmingham City Under 23 game. nb - this Blog contains NO BEER. There's a bit of speculation about who was missing today & whether they might feature v Sunderland. I had a closer look at new signing Ta'Shae Andall-Gibbons - it is easy to like the look of him. And, I'm afraid I've dug myself ever deeper into the Harry Boyes Fan Club. For a left wingback, he spends more time inside right. Love that.....
Anyway - it's late at night, it'll put you to sleep, it's here

https://ball-sup.blogspot.com/2019/09/the-missing.html

"And, what he fucking likes is popping up in the Inside Right, occasionally wide right, channel. All I’ve got in my head is - what’s he doing there?"

I read that in Charlie Nicholas' voice:D

Just to add to the great write ups, as always, from Ball_Sup (Phil) (including his very good beer tastings), I thought I would post this, not sure if it has already been put up on here, so apologies if that is the case.

This seems to be a longer promo piece about the Rising Ballers Academy & Tashae Andall-Gibbons, one of their lads we have signed to our Academy. Further up this thread is my "Scouting Report" from one of the U23 games Tashae played in.

Back
Top Bottom