U23’s v Ipswich

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Is it just me that thought their defence was naive (rubbish) and the goalkeeper should've got the first? But whatever brings a win.

Is it just me that thought their defence was naive (rubbish) and the goalkeeper should've got the first? But whatever brings a win.
They're kids. They're still learning. That's why people shouldn't think that because some young lad looks good in the u23s he's automatically going to be a first teamer.

I thought Norrington-Davies again showed his great potential, despite being out of position, and Slater was also good.

I think Wilder had hoped to give Norrington-Davies some of the Ipswich game, but the unplanned Thomas change scuppered his plans. I can see him getting some of the Preston game.

I asked the club not so long back and was told we don’t have the means available. Sounded like they just couldn’t be arsed tbh

It''l be that they can't be arsed. Most of the Ice Hockey teams in the top division do it so it can't cost that much

I used to go to a few Steelers games - my ex girlfriend was a fan! The atmosphere is good but very different to football and I never adjusted to be honest! We talk about wanting families back in football and I agree with that, but in British Ice Hockey the atmosphere was just to wet!

I like Ice Hockey too, to be fair I think you're comparing Apples & Oranges. I went to an NHL game in December and it really was a quantum leap from a Steelers game, but again it's a bit Apples & Oranges because the budget is so much bigger. Stuff to see and do before the game, entertainment and the food available really puts the arena to shame.

I like Ice Hockey too, to be fair I think you're comparing Apples & Oranges. I went to an NHL game in December and it really was a quantum leap from a Steelers game, but again it's a bit Apples & Oranges because the budget is so much bigger. Stuff to see and do before the game, entertainment and the food available really puts the arena to shame.

I liked watching the Steelers but it made me appreciate the atmosphere of the Lane and football in general, even though it can be overboard too at times.

I liked watching the Steelers but it made me appreciate the atmosphere of the Lane and football in general, even though it can be overboard too at times.

Can't beat the Lane mate.

Could anyone tell me what’s happened to Horacio wotsisface............or is this the wrong age group? Sorry if so.

Enjoyed that. Played well. When watched the 18s earlier in season, seen impressive displays from Greaves and Hawks. Are they still progressing towards more u23s games? Think both will be 18 by now so expecting them figuring more with seniors

Could anyone tell me what’s happened to Horacio wotsisface............or is this the wrong age group? Sorry if so.
Hirst? Went on loan to Oxford City as he was or is studying at Oxford I believe. I think he's moved to somewhere like Aylesbury. Not sure if he's still on our books but I've not heard he isn't so I'm guessing he's got another few months as a student, maybe another year to do and then he'll come back.

Enjoyed that. Played well. When watched the 18s earlier in season, seen impressive displays from Greaves and Hawks. Are they still progressing towards more u23s games? Think both will be 18 by now so expecting them figuring more with seniors
Greaves is out injured for around 9 months done his ACL ( another one that’s 3 lads with same injury ) shame because he was starting to show some form and how good a player he will become

Back
Top Bottom