Kieran Phillips - Trialist

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Double knee fracture at Everton, spent 2 and a half years on the treatment table.

I was at Bolton on Monday, and it certainly looks like him.
Good luck to the kid if it was him, must have been some dark times for him up to this point.

Double knee fracture at Everton, spent 2 and a half years on the treatment table.

Good luck to the kid if it was him, must have been some dark times for him up to this point.
Sounds promising. We've probably only just finished paying for John Ebbrell!

1574333923536.png

"...Everton youngster Kieran Phillips is on trial with Sheffield United. The 19 year old scored 12 in 11 games last season after returning from 2 and a half year injury after a double knee fracture..."

View attachment 65051

"...Everton youngster Kieran Phillips is on trial with Sheffield United. The 19 year old scored 12 in 11 games last season after returning from 2 and a half year injury after a double knee fracture..."
That's an outstanding return at any level after such a long time out with a horrific injury

If it was him, he played 77mins and scored.

Double knee as in both knees or two fractures in the same knee? Either way - ouch. Says a lot that Everton were willing to keep him on for 2.5yrs.

Best of luck to him.

Though I'm still haunted by Jasper Johns.

Back
Top Bottom