Transfer Budget

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Jan Age

Reaction score
Just a quick one and apologies if posted elsewhere but is Wilder on record anywhere stating he has been given a budget to work with and he is happy?

I’m becoming increasingly concerned that this court case is becoming messier than imagined and has the potential to drag on if there is an appeal, potentially derailing our recruitment plans and allowing our rivals to steal a march on us.

His budget been officially communicated as only 13m whereas he'll be given closer to 197.5m to ensure we're not bummed by other clubs during negotiation stages.

There's also been a healthy back up fax machine budget rumoured in the 4 figure category!

His budget been officially communicated as only 13m whereas he'll be given closer to 197.5m to ensure we're not bummed by other clubs during negotiation stages.

There's also been a healthy back up fax machine budget rumoured in the 4 figure category!
Now THAT'S comedy :tumbleweed:

20mill isn’t enough “glucose club” (who?) are saying we’re in for.

Forestieri 14 million.
Ambossalonga 15 million.
Mcburnie 12 million.
Dwight Gayle 15 million.
And Macauley Bonne. (Undisclosed)

And that’s just who we’ve been “swooping” for this last week..

If it’s 20 million, which also makes provision for increased wages then that’s a disgrace, but at this point in time it’s totally believable with the stuff that’s been coming out in court..

Another miracle please Chris !

20mill isn’t enough “glucose club” (who?) are saying we’re in for.

Forestieri 14 million.
Ambossalonga 15 million.
Mcburnie 12 million.
Dwight Gayle 15 million.
And Macauley Bonne. (Undisclosed)

And that’s just who we’ve been “swooping” for this last week..

If it’s 20 million, which also makes provision for increased wages then that’s a disgrace, but at this point in time it’s totally believable with the stuff that’s been coming out in court..

Another miracle please Chris !

Glucose club, the new HITC/Football league world bollocks mouthpiece.

There's a guy on VIP Blades FB group I'm sure works for them, posts a new fekkin story everyday.

Jan Age
Have you seen the 'Search' function top right of the page, quite useful for making sure you don't ask questions already asked!

Glucose club, the new HITC/Football league world bollocks mouthpiece.

There's a guy on VIP Blades FB group I'm sure works for them, posts a new fekkin story everyday.

The Facebook groups are the worst, as they simply overlay some rumour text over an image and it spreads like Wildfire. As a designer I can make these graphics really easily, so I tried to do it using only free online tools (simply Googling "Text over image"), and I created this in less than a minute.

I8nCZ1558511496.jpg

The Facebook groups are the worst, as they simply overlay some rumour text over an image and it spreads like Wildfire. As a designer I can make these graphics really easily, so I tried to do it using only free online tools (simply Googling "Text over image"), and I created this in less than a minute.

View attachment 54150
Too old.

View attachment 54150

We're in for Ronaldo?!?!? WYEDP???? How much???????

I’d be outraged that you’re outraged but I sense a degree of cynicism in you’re post and I’m outraged at that.
I'm outraged about your outrage about GBS' outrage and cynicism. This is how it works yeah? I want at least a £150m budget, we'll be relegation fodder if not and that outrages me.

I’d be outraged that you’re outraged but I sense a degree of cynicism in you’re post and I’m outraged at that.

I’m outraged that you think I’m cynical, totally outraged.....but I sense the faux outrage in your post, and will resist the temptation to outrage you further by advising you to go forth and multiply.

:)

I’m not convinced. If it’s £20m we may as well just wave a white flag.
Nobody hopes that is wrong more than me, but do you honestly believe we will spend over 20 million on players? Transfer fees, not wages or improved contracts.

View attachment 54150

Imgflip... takes a minute.

Everyone's at it...particularly with quotes...which having a picture of the subject in the background adds credibility to the quote.

I’m outraged that you think I’m cynical, totally outraged.....but I sense the faux outrage in your post, and will resist the temptation to outrage you further by advising you to go forth and multiply.

:)

Hits report button............. you can’t go accusing me of outrage let alone ‘faux outrage’, that’s outrages language.

Uses goggle to check out meaning of ‘faux’ outraged with me self, I thought it was a naughty word. I now regret smacking that sofa salesman :(

I’m sure one of interviews I watched said somewhere between what Norwich and Fulham spent.

Nobody hopes that is wrong more than me, but do you honestly believe we will spend over 20 million on players? Transfer fees, not wages or improved contracts.
I hope so and if we don’t I’d like to know why. I can’t see us carrying a wage bill of more than around £50m in our first season. Are we really going to spend £30m on improvements to Shirecliffe and the Lane? Surely we should invest as much as we can on new players and give ourselves the best chance of staying up? Or are we going to repeat the mistakes of 2007?

raw

Just a quick one and apologies if posted elsewhere but is Wilder on record anywhere stating he has been given a budget to work with and he is happy?

I’m becoming increasingly concerned that this court case is becoming messier than imagined and has the potential to drag on if there is an appeal, potentially derailing our recruitment plans and allowing our rivals to steal a march on us.
If CW is happy Im happy.

Back
Top Bottom