Tottenham v Arsenal

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

1973Blade

Reaction score
Who would have thought we would have such an interest in the North London derby? Fighting for the honour of closing the gap on the Blades. A dull goalless draw would suit us, but if anyone has to win I think I would go for Arsenal, I think Spurs have had it for this season and would love to finish above one of the 'Big Six' clubs.

Who would have thought we would have such an interest in the North London derby? Fighting for the honour of closing the gap on the Blades. A dull goalless draw would suit us, but if anyone has to win I think I would go for Arsenal, I think Spurs have had it for this season and would love to finish above one of the 'Big Six' clubs.
Draw please.

Has anyone on here done one of those ‘remaining fixtures’ analysis posts for all the clubs in and around us?

I think ‘Thawot’s thread covered what we need to do to finish 5th, although somewhat dependant on others.

Both got difficult fixtures coming up. Arse have to play Liverpool but then you'd expect them to get points against Villa and Watford, Spurs have Leicester up the top end, but hard games at Palace and Newcastle.

I'd say draw or Spurs win is best for us.

Draw. mathematically restricts

Arsenal to a maximum of 60 points and in order to do that they would have to beat Liverpool, Watford, Brighton
Tottenham to a maximum of 59 points with Newcastle, Leicester and Palace next up.

I can’t see arsenal beating Liverpool, and I can’t see Tottenham beating Leicester. Restricting these teams to 57 and 56 points respectively, one more win for dem blades and you never know. The club that could actually threaten us the most is Burnley they run in looks relatively straightforward and they have been playing really well. UTB! I’m still trying to let the last four results settle in, loves a roll coaster does our Chrissy!

Draw would be nice, and a Wolves loss.

Wolves lose, spurs and arse draw and injuries and sending offs for all inc Everton (not severe injuries)👍

Spurs win. Better than an Arsenal win but draw would have obviously been better.

Spurs have Newcastle and Leicester next, potentially tough games. Then Palace, who are in their flip flops with a bottle of Birra Moretti.

Arse have 'Pool next, hopefully they want to go for some records.

Spurs win. Better than an Arsenal win but draw would have obviously been better.

Spurs have Newcastle and Leicester next, potentially tough games. Then Palace, who are in their flip flops with a bottle of Birra Moretti.

Arse have 'Pool next, hopefully they want to go for some records.
The prospect of Liverpool' s attack v Arsenal's defence conjours images including Christians, Lions, Gladiators and amphitheatres, with lots of red stained sand.

The prospect of Liverpool' s attack v Arsenal's defence conjours images including Christians, Lions, Gladiators and amphitheatres, with lots of red stained sand.

Mustafi was back to his old self today, so that's good.

If Liverpool finish like they did yesterday, Arsenal have got nothing to worry about.

Back
Top Bottom