Match Thread Tottenham Hotspur v. Sheffield United - 9th Nov 19

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

TOTT
TOTT
TOTT

Final

Final
Final
SUFC
SUFC
SUFC
Status
Ratings for this match closed
  • Admin
1573049423778.png v. 1573049431092.png

EPL Week 12 - Saturday 9th November 2019 - Tottenham Hotspur Stadium

Please keep all discussion related to the match within this thread.

Matchday Stats/Player Ratings
- https://www.s24su.com/forum/index.php?match-day/match/tottenham-hotspur-vs-sheffield-united.476/

Officials:

Referee:
Graham Scott
Assistant Referee: Neil Davies
Assistant Referee: Richard West
Fourth Official: Darren Bond
Video Assistant Referee: Jonathan Moss
Additional Video Assistant Referee: Simon Long

Coverage:

Follow via S24SU Twitter
: https://twitter.com/s24su

📺 Live TV Coverage:

Screenshot 2019-11-06 at 12.57.13.png

Official Tottenham Away Fans Guide:

Attachments

• Away Supporters Guide.pdf
    1.8 MB · Views: 88

Tottenham got slapped in their own back yard.

I know the gaffer and staff will be disappointed to have not won that game.

⚔ Dem fucking blades

Just glad we came away with something . Still pissed off though we deserved the 3 points today

Absolutely gutted we only got one point. But a point against Tottenham is a point against Tottenham.

My prediction for today was a score draw so my expectations were met, but you can't half help feeling mugged. Well done to the players for putting the disappointment behind them and pushing to find an equaliser so late on in the match.

Yes we gifted another goal through a stupid error, so our solid defence continues to be it's own undoing when it is breached, but an away draw is still a great result and we've moved up to 5th.

I predicted a draw against Spurs and a win against Man Utd. Fingers crossed for the clean sweep.

Cracking result that. I'd have bitten your hand off for a point at Spurs this morning. Absolutely fuming at that VAR decision, but bollocks ti it, we're 5th....Get in!!

Fantastic result and should have been better if it wasn't for 'progeress'.

Well played. If any team deserved to win that game it was you.

Well done. Good luck for the rest of the season.
We were superb for 80 mins and Spurs only got on top at the end. It would have been a travesty if we had lost that one .

How do you feel about the disallowed goal? Interested as I have a very very biased view 😉

I just hope that is actually getting a point doesn’t stop the major inquest into VAR.

Anybody see that mad scene after the match with 20 coppers dragging that bloke out of his car? Girls screaming in the back.

People were saying he was waving a gun out of the window.

VAR is killing the game, seems it's sole intention is to stop goals from being scored. Everyone accepts forwards should get the benefit of the doubt in tight decisions, well everyone except VAR, what a shambles.

wilder & players again im running out of superlatives, they are impressing me every week. im still getting my head around going to the Champions league finalists in their billion pound stadium & we outplayed them for majority. love how they utilised that anger to get justice & very well deserved equaliser

premier league & anyone who wants to embarrass themselves by defending that farce is taking the piss. its ridiculous. & absoulte joke. i hated in January when derby had goal disallowed for mm in fa cup v Southampton. but i thought it will get better but 10 months later it wasnt teething problems. it was just sheer moronic lack of common sense. because i never knew 0.2mm of lundstrums big toe on the touchline was so influential in Mcgoldrick scoring. if premier league not going to use VAR for what it was brought in for. then get rid before they do some serious damage & relegate a team over this nonsense

20191109_165638.jpg

Why did it take 3.5 minutes to see if lundstums toe was offside but they didn't take a second to see the exact moment it left the boot of the player who passed it to lundstum, if it's that close then a clear and obvious error hasn't occurred so go with referees decision. Also why didnt the ref go to the sidelines, review it and say to var " fuck off I'm not putting my name to this bullshit, GOAL "

We were superb for 80 mins and Spurs only got on top at the end. It would have been a travesty if we had lost that one .

How do you feel about the disallowed goal? Interested as I have a very very biased view 😉

I just hope that is actually getting a point doesn’t stop the major inquest into VAR.

I was too far away to tell really. Looked good from where I was at the other end of the ground.

I'm also looking into my Roy's view from crystal ball, and I'm getting "worst performance of the season", " we should be beating these", " pochetino out"

VAR at the end of the season - assume we have a bad run in (we won't) what's the likelihood of us getting a bad decision and say , Wet Spam, getting a positive one. Does Scufamore have anything to do with VAR😅

Here's some more shit reffing.

First half, Moose through on goal, gets flagged rather than letting it develop like they're supposed to, he was being played on by their fullback closest to the lino from my eye.

They didn't show that replay again, or the offside call angle they have.

Would be interested to see it again because I think he was clearly on.

Here's some more shit reffing.

First half, Moose through on goal, gets flagged rather than letting it develop like they're supposed to, he was being played on by their fullback closest to the lino from my eye.

They didn't show that replay again, or the offside call angle they have.

Would be interested to see it again because I think he was clearly on.

I saw that & would agree he was onside.

First of all we scored 2 today, don’t care what VAR says.

2nd moan is the way we contrived to give a goal away, someone just boot it out ffs.

3rd moan, why was Dier not given a 2nd yellow in the first half?

Onto the fantastic performance by us. We pressed from minute 1, could have been 2 up at half time. Lundstram was everywhere again, McG was MoM, Baldock was as good this week as Enda was last. JOC and Bash got forward frequently. We took on shots from outside the box (not always good ones). Mousset was a constant pain and looked strong and quick against some good players.

Didn’t let up 2nd half, could have had another goal. Let a stupid goal in, scored a perfectly good goal, then didn’t get our heads down and scored another. You could see that they were retreating and we found a way through.

We rather stumbled over the line but in a perfect world would have been timewasting at 3 or 4 - 1 up in the last few mins.

Well done to all the the team and CW/AK. Played an almost perfect game today. Can’t say much more.

Lundstram is so faultless it's ridiculous.

We are the most organised, well functioning team in the division.

We are now able to attack in this system like we did in the old one thanks to McG/Mousset and the form of the wing backs, Lundstram and Fleck.

VAR is a cancer.

London away games can fuck off for a bit.

How the fook did Son get the official MOTM by the way? Absolute travesty.

McG or Bash and then the rest of our team, then Son.

Back
Top Bottom