Match Thread Tottenham Hotspur v. Sheffield United - 9th Nov 19

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

TOTT
TOTT
TOTT

Final

Final
Final
SUFC
SUFC
SUFC
Status
Ratings for this match closed
  • Admin
1573049423778.png v. 1573049431092.png

EPL Week 12 - Saturday 9th November 2019 - Tottenham Hotspur Stadium

Please keep all discussion related to the match within this thread.

Matchday Stats/Player Ratings
- https://www.s24su.com/forum/index.php?match-day/match/tottenham-hotspur-vs-sheffield-united.476/

Officials:

Referee:
Graham Scott
Assistant Referee: Neil Davies
Assistant Referee: Richard West
Fourth Official: Darren Bond
Video Assistant Referee: Jonathan Moss
Additional Video Assistant Referee: Simon Long

Coverage:

Follow via S24SU Twitter
: https://twitter.com/s24su

📺 Live TV Coverage:

Screenshot 2019-11-06 at 12.57.13.png

Official Tottenham Away Fans Guide:

Attachments

• Away Supporters Guide.pdf
    1.8 MB · Views: 88

So bloody pleased for Goldy , well deserved . Come on Blades ,

All four people on sky said level ... bar said off side , joke

VAR is ruining the game with these fractional offsides. Total horseshit!!!

When you're clearly offside fair play, no argument. When you're talking an inch or centimetres that no linesman could ever get right, give benefit of doubt to the attacker.

My link gone any working ones please ?

Just a joke , spoilt the game for me . Once again , all everyone will talk about var , when it’s not clear cut , it should always benefit the attacking side . Why can’t the ref check the pitch side monitor ? Well passed off

3:47 to review it. That's almost as bad as the decision. They're literally playing a three second incident over and over and over. You should know within two or three watches what the decision should be. When you're watching it back for that long then you are looking for something that is not obviously wrong. You are trying to find a reason to give a red card, give a penalty, disallow a goal.

Well done the FA. You've just destroyed the game for the fans by being too linear and literal.

The fact that this was a whole phase of play before the goal combined with the time it took and the lack of a clear offside make this a criminal decision. Dier’s shoulder still looks like it plays us onside to me anyway.......

The frame where the ball is actually leaving his foot has just been on, clearly on.

Absolute fucking shambles of a system.

You can't get fucking slow mo from normal TV pictures. It's like freezeframe on a VHS.

GET IN GEORGIE BOY!!!!!

Come on Blades, one more to kill them off and get the result we deserve!

The fact that this was a whole phase of play before the goal combined with the time it took and the lack of a clear offside make this a criminal decision. Dier’s shoulder still looks like it plays us onside to me anyway.......

This. Surely the fact Spurs head it clear after the "offside?" and have time to reset before the ball is played back in renders the whole decision obsolete and the goal should have stood.

Get in there.... see if they can rule that one out!

Mousset off, Robinson on. Looks like Wilder is going to settle for a point! 😉

Hang in there Blades, do not throw this away. An away point is a good point, after today's shambles it's a great point.

Good point should have been 3!.........as a side I just don’t think Robinson has enough for this league.....he continues to look light weight.

VAR aside what the hell was Egan doing for the Spurs goal !!!

Tottenham got away with that point. Blades were superb and the SUFC supporters 2nd half were brill.

Absolutely gutted we only got one point. But a point against Tottenham is a point against Tottenham.

Back
Top Bottom