Top 5

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Top 5 per position:

CB: Mason Holgate, Tomas Kalas (R), Ethan Pinnock, Jake Cooper, Yoann Barbet (L/C)
RWB: James Justin, Andy Yiadom, Matt Lowton, Connor Roberts, Darnell Fisher
LWB: Amari Bell, Kristian Pedersen, Antonee Robinson, Jack Robinson, Greg Cunningham
CM: Andy Rinomhota, Leroy Fer, Mo Diame, Luca Connell, Josh Dasilva
AM: Callum Robinson, Luke Freeman, Joe Rothwell, Jarrod Bowen, Sergi Canos
CF: Oliver McBurnie, Che Adams, Jay Rodriguez, Jack Marriott, Kemar Roofe

Mcburnie
Tyler Roberts
Konza
Matt Cash
Rinomhota

This is a tricky one as I think to really improve / strengthen the squad we're possibly going to need a good 8 or 9 at least!

However, I think we currently lack a bit of pace and physical presence up top, genuine competition for Sharp and Duffy as well as a player who can offer something a bit different (in this instance a player with a long throw so we can mix it up a bit if required / necessary).

So, on that basis, I'm going with the following:

Assombalonga
Diedhiou
Marriott
Watkins
Vaulks

None of us really know what the budget is and those players mentioned above could easily cost us £30-40M so all pie in the sky isn't it.
But when you add some further competition / cover in midfield, central defence and wing-backs (as well as the obvious goal keeper addition required) you can start to see the size of the job Mr Wilder and his staff have on their hands if we are to REALLY improve the existing squad.

We haven't used a 'Long Throw' for a fair few seasons now.

Not particularly a big fan of it but just think it's a different kind of weapon and something that could come in handy and enable us to grab something out of a game if / when we're struggling to break these 'better' teams down (needs must and all that?).

1 Henderson (Loan from Man U)
2 Rodrigues
3 Fer
4 Lowton
5 Wilson (loan from Liverpool)
6 Adams

Plus 3 or 4 others that I will never have heard of

Back
Top Bottom