Tonight's Championship games..

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I think we’re chasing sixth now. Happy to see Fulham and Derby both win. Yes to a goal from Ipswich, though, just to stick it to Colin (please see current shoutbox).

Disagree mate. Second spot is still possible. Unlikely but not impossible.

I guess you’re right. 14 games, 42 points, left. We’ve been so in and out lately though, including last night. Can’t see us hitting another big winning run this season. Hope I’m wrong !

A win Friday night would give us a big lift. It’s like our game in hand.

I'll be happy if we can hold on to 7th place short term as 4 of our next 5 games are away from home.

Derby imploding.....again! Their supporters must be brain fucked!

Watched the second half of the Derby v Leeds match - in terms of skill it was terrible.

How the fuck are Derby so high up the table ??

UTB !

Shame about Colin's win all the others are ok though!

Plenty below us who could go on a run and finish above. We are well capable of finishing close to second if we don't get there too. Loads of games left. Think we are finally beyond the Courts problem.

Derby and Bristol City have the worst recent record in the top 6, can see both dropping out.

Derby and Bristol City have the worst recent record in the top 6, can see both dropping out.

A few weeks ago we had that tag. Hopefully we've now turned it around

But, if we can turn it around then so can Derby and Brizzle

Long way to go with a few twists and turns to come, but funnily not coming from the porkers

I have to admit that when I looked at the fixtures after the Wednesday game I thought we would be about 6 points off the play offs at this stage. It's good that we've gone back to not drawing games again. We've lost more than both Derby and Bristol City in the last 5 but we've gained ground on both of them. After the Villa and Wolves defeats we couldn't afford to drop points in the next two and we've given ourselves a good chance again by winning both.

The turd polisher does it again , unbelievable really !!

It’s both believable and wholly predictable. I was amazed so many were writing off Cardiff and Warnock as a team that would have fallen way out of contention by now. Cardiff are a reasonable enough team, and Warnock has always been excellent at this level at getting the best out of that sort of group.

It’s both believable and wholly predictable. I was amazed so many were writing off Cardiff and Warnock as a team that would have fallen way out of contention by now. Cardiff are a reasonable enough team, and Warnock has always been excellent at this level at getting the best out of that sort of group.

Hope they’ve got the sense to sack him if they go up...

Me, I’m out of me depth in the Prem, me...

2F7B4918-C096-4081-A6F4-52F83357A53A.jpeg

If we win on Friday and then again on Tuesday we could seriously be back in the mix for 2nd, provided a few other results go our way.

Cardiff have Brizzle and Brentford next.
Villa have the Pigs and QPR.
Fulham have Wolves then Derby.

Stranger things have happened.

Reactions: Dkc
If we win on Friday and then again on Tuesday we could seriously be back in the mix for 2nd, provided a few other results go our way.

They certainly have...

5C3EFC40-110B-4531-BC50-B0C77EDDED99.jpeg

To a Blades team, surely not..

Though I was at Stamford Bridge in the Bassset days, when it was almost impossible to - how the hell did that, and that happen,
happened.

Funny old game.

The turd polisher does it again , unbelievable really !!

I wish people would give NW some credit for being excellent at getting teams promotion. That he can't carry it through to the PL doesn't make him a bad manager, clubs should employ him on the remit of getting promotion, a nice, fat pay-off and adieu (but then, how many managers would guarantee safety in the PL?)

I'd agree.

But not that strange. Let's face it, first and second spots have now gone for the Blades and a play-off spot is the best we can hope for. We've got 42 points to play for, are 12 points behind Cardiff and are -14 behind on GD. There's no way we'll make that up in our final 14 games. We'd have to avoid defeat in our last games and hope Cardiff go on a Brizzle/Derby-esque collapse in form (and hope Villa slip up far more than us):

upload_2018-2-22_5-31-8.png

For our first season back - after six years in the Wilder-less wilderness :) - and we're talking about the play-offs is fantastic. I just hope the 'chasing pack' of Middlesbrough, Preston and Brentford don't overhaul us and consign us to a mid-table position. That would be cruel.

Back
Top Bottom