Player Suggestion Tomáš Souček

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Reaction score
Seen as I've seen loads of names recently just thought I'd chuck in a name. 24 year old , slavia Prague captain, holding midfielder who can pass the ball and score goals. Scored 17 in 48 last season all competitions. And was vital in the underdog run in the Europe league , getting to the quater finals. 6 foot 4 so would be a presence. And he's only valued at 5.4 million.

Seen as I've seen loads of names recently just thought I'd chuck in a name. 24 year old , slavia Prague captain, holding midfielder who can pass the ball and score goals. Scored 17 in 48 last season all competitions. And was vital in the underdog run in the Europe league , getting to the quater finals. 6 foot 4 so would be a presence. And he's only valued at 5.4 million.

This is the kind of signing we should make if we had an extensive scouting network. Have to make sure he is good sort first

Could probably play RCB as well.

Anybody who can play CB and CM who's of the right standard and character should be of interest to us.

Now you have gone and done it. Don't you realise Dean Smith reads this forum? Villa have just offered £22m and an endless supply of virgins for the lad.

This is some of his highlights from last season . Doesn't feature much. Just best assists and goals . We will never sign him Like . Coz our scouting network don't seem to want to go outside of britian 😂

So, a club who reached the quarter finals in Europe last season only want £5.4 mill for their captain?

Find that quite hard to believe personally.

It’s a good shout, but I suspect Wilder has already set his sights on starting with Fleck and Norwood.
So I doubt we will be breaking our transfer record to boost that area of the pitch just yet.
I expect we will be starting the season giving most of the lads from last season a chance.
Defence wise we might need to improve RWB, Baldock gets in good positions but lacks composure.
And I see Sharp being replaced in the starting line up with more Pace. Plus another tactical option like Madine but better.
So after Hendo, potentially 3 starting places up for grabs until January at least.

I sometimes eat Soujouk, it’s a Middle Eastern sausage dish, quite tasty. We are more likely to start serving that in the south stand concourse than sign some random foreigner with a similar name.

It’s a good shout, but I suspect Wilder has already set his sights on starting with Fleck and Norwood.
So I doubt we will be breaking our transfer record to boost that area of the pitch just yet.
I expect we will be starting the season giving most of the lads from last season a chance.
Defence wise we might need to improve RWB, Baldock gets in good positions but lacks composure.
And I see Sharp being replaced in the starting line up with more Pace. Plus another tactical option like Madine but better.
So after Hendo, potentially 3 starting places up for grabs until January at least.
That just shows the lack of ambition our board and some fans have. You need options going In to the premier league . You really want lundstram as our only other CM ?

Back
Top Bottom