Todd Kane

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Blade58

Once a Blade, always a daft ****
Reaction score
Interested apparently

Chelsea forgot to take up their option on him and is set to leave

Usual suspects also interested..........Villa, Derby and Fulham

Not sure he’s a wingback and certainly wouldn’t entertain selling Baldock and replacing him with Kane

He would be decent squad player signing. As we all know its not just about the starting 11

Villa are interested in everyone if you read (believe) reports.

Not sure he’s a wingback and certainly wouldn’t entertain selling Baldock and replacing him with Kane
He is very versatile. Definitely could play there. Played centre half and on the wing before.

Oddly, the guy who tiled my house (excellently and great value) was from Woodhouse and called Todd. He said he was a great footballer 30 years ago - so sign him up..

A player in his mid 20s who I've never heard of.

What a fucking set up Chelsea have. Blackman in the same boat too now although naturally I have heard of him.

He is very versatile. Definitely could play there. Played centre half and on the wing before.

One website says he can play left back which would give cover for Enda too. Didn't mention centre half but not saying you're wrong.

One website says he can play left back which would give cover for Enda too. Didn't mention centre half but not saying you're wrong.

Very unlikely that Wilder will play a right footer at left wing back. Similar to Freeman, despite past experience on the 'wrong' side, he's not considered an option there.

Richard Todd did OK with the Dambusters. :)

I liked Richard Todd, he did even better with The Longest Day in that he actually took part in the real thing, being one of the first officers to parachute into France on D day and then played a part in the film of the event!

As for Todd Kane I've never heard of him, but I'm not ruling him out based on his name. I'm not namist some of my best friends have names.

Earning a fortune?

Yep, you can't blame an apparently Championship level player for staying there. Same with Hector. What gets me is why Chelsea give these lads contracts until they're 26+ before they have any idea how they'll develop, and when it wouldn't be hard to get them on a new contract at a later stage.

Back
Top Bottom