Incoming? Tod Cantwell

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Hmmm.. Cantwell and Swift for RCM, looks like Lunnys gone????

If we could offset approx. 60% of the fee for someone like Buendia by selling Lundstram & C Robinson I wouldn't be against it.

I suspect L Freeman could be used in a swap deal with someone like Norwich or one of the other relegated teams too. He's a proven top end Championship player (who probably warranted more of an opportunity with us).

Last edited:
Hmmm.. Cantwell and Swift for RCM, looks like Lunnys gone????

so if Lunny's agent is making him hang out for a massive increase - we all know what CW thinks of agents.

Lunny will be either sold in the summer or play 2nd fiddle next season and he then leaves for a pittance in January or a free next summer.

UTB

Funny dancing goal celebrations and long hair? Pfft. Not for me. I’m far too manly for that. I like my footballers to be big, manly, muscular men with short hair and moustaches. Like you, I’m also insecure enough about my sexuality to worry about such trivial matters.
Not sure about moustaches either tbh

They sold Maddison in the Championship for £20 million.

On the basis that he's played a season in this league he goes for at least that.

In the BBC gossip column which cites the Cantwell story from the star, they also say Norwich want 50m for Godfrey. Can't see them letting him go for 10m if they value him at 50.

I rate him and I'd take him for 10m but can't see him being more than an option to bring off the bench, and probably 5th choice CM?

In the BBC gossip column which cites the Cantwell story from the star, they also say Norwich want 50m for Godfrey. Can't see them letting him go for 10m if they value him at 50.

I rate him and I'd take him for 10m but can't see him being more than an option to bring off the bench, and probably 5th choice CM?
Think hed be a long term succrsor to didsy myself

£50M for Ben Godfrey??? 😂😂😂

My god.

We could fit a Duffy type into our system by playing one up front, target man... McBurnie.

Didzy already has a freeroll you just have to track back.

Would love Buendía to sign, him playing didzy role with Norwood Fleck Berge and a target man with the wing-backs and centre backs bombing on would be insane. He's created all those chances out of nothing.

I saw that. That really is incredible. In the current climate. I'd value him around £25m.

Tyrone Mings, Nathan Ake, Jack O'Connell etc are closer to the £40m region.

Would love Buendía to sign, him playing didzy role with Norwood Fleck Berge and a target man with the wing-backs and centre backs bombing on would be insane. He's created all those chances out of nothing.

Me too. He's phenomenal. Wouldn't be surprised if he went to someone greater than Leeds tbh. Maybe we should get Sabella to give him a bell.

Can't see him being more than an option to bring off the bench, and probably 5th choice CM?

Have you ever seen him play?

Looking at stats alone... He has 6 goals (which makes him our leading scorer) and 2 assists. He plays for a team that have lost 23 games.

Honestly don't know what some people want 🤷🏻‍♂️

I saw that. That really is incredible. In the current climate. I'd value him around £25m.

Tyrone Mings, Nathan Ake, Jack O'Connell etc are closer to the £40m region.

The two sides linked with Godfrey today in the article the BBC references (Dortmund & RB Leipzig) are apparently unwilling to go beyond £25m. Even that is punchy IMHO.

The two sides linked with Godfrey today in the article the BBC references (Dortmund & RB Leipzig) are apparently unwilling to go beyond £25m. Even that is punchy IMHO.

I saw a Norwich fan on twitter other day saying £22m Godfrey, £27m Aarons and £18m Lewis. That's nearly £70m for defenders that have all conceded 60 odd goals

1594290785208.png

Back
Top Bottom