Timetable and targets for Wilder not to get sacked

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

sorry talking about Wilder getting the sack is out of order.
I just can not believe so called fans have even brought the subject up.Are they pig fans?Can not possibly be Blades, must be some one stirring the shit.Best manager we have ever had.It would be interesting who they would like to take his place,get in touch and tell us who you have in mind.They must be pigs they can not wait for him to leave because he has taken us to heights we could only dream of four years ago.Two matches in and we have to read this crap.You should be ashamed of your selves .Carry on Chris 95 % of us are with you . Even if we did get relegated which we won't I would still want no other guy in your seat.

This is ludicrous! How can this even be a thread at the moment? Yes we might get relegated.... so what? Wilder has given this club moments that would’ve been unthinkable just a few years ago. Don’t you think that we owe it to him & the club to get behind them during a tough spell?

Even if we get relegated, unless he lost the plot (and the players) and we ended up doing a Norwich then he's in no danger. I think he's much more likely to get sacked for telling the Prince to f off.

Love how this thread has bumped because we've lost 2 games 😂

Reactions: MKY
I feel sure Mr Wilder will know that one of the problems with being a genius at what you do. is that you will always get those who out of pure jealousy will whish you ill fortune ..

But also like my self I'm sure he won't let it get to him .......🥴

Even if we get relegated, unless he lost the plot (and the players) and we ended up doing a Norwich then he's in no danger. I think he's much more likely to get sacked for telling the Prince to f off.
Wider cannot be criticized just because the Chairman and the board will not break the budget, enabling the manager to acquire the players he needs

Wider cannot be criticized just because the Chairman and the board will not break the budget, enabling the manager to acquire the players he needs

I agree with the first 4 words because for me that say's it all,
What ever happens from here on, we owe him and rest of the gang down there so much.........👍👍👍

Read the OP and thought it was from today. Got to the bit about giving him at least 6 games but potentially sacking him before Christmas and was about to launch a rant then saw the date 🤣

Just before the Liverpool game, supporters were on here just begging for better, more intense performances. Results were not the answer, proof of commitment was.

Against Chelsea, some payers underperformed and the manager got it wrong second half. The players will improve, and Wilder might realise just what is expected of him?

Interesting that it was quality players like Hamer and McAtee who underperformed. Wilder has changed his attitude, but some players are slow to realise what is expected of them too!

Expecting a big change in results almost overnight, is too much to ask from our supporters. They now want results as well as performances.

20+ points and a tilt at promotion for me next season and he’s done well.

That’s assuming that if we go down we lose most of our ‘decent’ players to balance the books. There’ll be no more keeping hold of expensive signings to get us over the line.

Brooks, Osula, Marsh, Arblaster and Peck probably start the first game next season in the Championship.

That’s assuming that if we go down we lose most of our ‘decent’ players to balance the books. There’ll be no more keeping hold of expensive signings to get us over the line.

Brooks, Osula, Marsh, Arblaster and Peck probably start the first game next season in the Championship.
I reckon that's a better starting XI than the start of this season.

I did a thread and it got some replies so now I must bump it until the end of time

But..... stop the humiliations, and get 20+ points

Which he'll do

It's next season where it'll get interesting, completely different challenge. But I expect him to succeed, as long as he's backed, by the fans as well as the owner

I don’t think we are anywhere near a promotion side next season. I think we are mid table championship side.

Needs to be some serious wheeling and dealing and a lot of money spent. Which I don’t think will happen.

I think CW brought in to rebuild us next season as it could be a few seasons until we back.

Back
Top Bottom