Time to get behind them

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Some of you should be ashamed! This is not a time for packing it in, having a go at Wilder, the players or whoever else you want to have a go at.

This is a time to get behind them. Give them our a encouragement. You have short memories. Seeing Wilder like that in his interview yesterday really got me down. It’s time to get behind him. Who motivates the motivator? We do.

After all he’s done for the club in the past 4 years, after all the unforgettable moments he’s given us, this man deserves our backing!

You ungrateful lot! It’s time to repay for the last 4 great years. It’s time to get behind them. I could understand it if the team wasn’t trying but it is. They’ve given their all for 4 years. It’s time for us to do the same.

I still think we’ll stay up and it will be Wilders greatest achievement and next year starting with a clean slate, a good young team and a stadium full of fans.

We’re going to finish 17th.

First game of the season was tome to get behind them!, bit late now!?

It is difficult to get behind em. when we can,t go to Beautiful Downtown Bramall Lane the best ground in Sheffield.
However, if we can get out of tier three we can have 2,000 fans in. hopefully all on the kop.

Time for four or five to be jettisoned from the team. Jack Robinson, Verribad, Fleck, Norwood, they’ve run their course!
Run?!! I think you mean walked their course….

I will not get behind Norwood ever again. He’s the biggest pussy in the league. Scared of tackles, scared of headers and scared of tracking back. Absolute piss poor player who’s coasted through his career because of his “ping”….if he never played for us again i wouldn’t give two shits. Terrible player and needs a long hard look at himself in the gym mirror. Weak.

I will not get behind Norwood ever again. He’s the biggest pussy in the league. Scared of tackles, scared of headers and scared of tracking back. Absolute piss poor player who’s coasted through his career because of his “ping”….if he never played for us again i wouldn’t give two shits. Terrible player and needs a long hard look at himself in the gym mirror. Weak.
How does he stay on the pitch passed half time is beyond me? Need to go bed before I chop my season ticket up after game 3 😂

Been over well over a year since we won a match with anything riding on it.

the side have had a free ride for far to long

Back
Top Bottom